Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Shares Studio Footage of 'LFL' Outtake, "Roses Bloom For You"

She saw the positive feedback and decided that it needed to be on the album so she be in the studio rn making a full HQ 

July 21st doesn't seem so far now  :creepna2:

OMG that actually makes so much sense :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

chuck needs to be filming a behind the scenes/making of the album. i'm sure i'm not the only one who is dying to know more about her process in the studio. 

This would be so cool to watch since we know lana won't be videoed on anyone elses terms smh

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It reminds me of Hollywood's dead and bel-air, I hope we get to hear it in full it sound so beautiful

She needs to release it! It'll be my favorite song up there with Bel-Air and Old Money!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

chuck needs to be filming a behind the scenes/making of the album. i'm sure i'm not the only one who is dying to know more about her process in the studio. 

Yeah, I would love this. 

Also I would like to see Chuck's doc from the Paradise Tour

original.gif

This is the only thing to come out of this era so far that has touched me emotionally

This was my main issue with this era so far. I just couldn't connect with her music emotionally.

This snippet shows that Lana is a very good studio singer. I will be always frustrated that she seldom reproduces the same magic in live settings.

I always see Chuck filming Lana. At shows, meeting fans, everywhere for years, and we've never seen the footage. What if they're planning to make a "Life of Lana Del Rey" with years worth of footage :mj3: :air:

Similar to Patrick Hoelck's 66 Seconds