Sign in to follow this  
Stargirl

Who's Lana on Lanaboards

@Cacciatore is Lana since she likes everything her kids say
@graham4anything is Rob since he just is?
I'm Chuck since she's a sjw queen
is Pat since she's always that motherly figure fighting for her daughter's music
@HunterSThompson is Charlie since he's the most underrated person in the family / forum

i wish charlie would make an instagram tbh...... hes so hot

https://www.instagram.com/p/7oa8RukI2V/?taken-by=robertenglandgrant&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM1umaXgMU5/?taken-by=robertenglandgrant&hl=en

giphy.gif

havent we already confirmed lana is aware of + has read lanaboards? one time this site was freaking out five mins after pics of her after a haircut were posted and she tweeted out of nowhere "dont worry guys, i didnt cut it, it was hiding behind my shirt <3" something like that. it was like DIRECTLY after that thread was made

pNjWdpc.png

havent we already confirmed lana is aware of + has read lanaboards? one time this site was freaking out five mins after pics of her after a haircut were posted and she tweeted out of nowhere "dont worry guys, i didnt cut it, it was hiding behind my shirt

Yeah, but people were freaking out at her on Twitter too.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

As we all know, Lana is lurking all over the internet. Certainly with hidden tags on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Grindr. If this is indeed the case, there is no way that our dear Lizzy Grant cannot be on Lanaboards under some name. 

Let's play a game, my dark people. Enter a world of speculation with me. Below, I'll list three users. One who I lowkey think might be Lana, one who I jokingly think might be Lana, and one who I sincerely think is probably Lana. In the replies, write your suspicions. Give reasons, if applicable. And enjoy. 

Lowkey Lana: Cacciatore

Why: They always like my posts, and Lana loves all of her children 

Jokingly Lana: Leaked_version.

Why: Only Lana could ever get banned from her own boards

Actually, sincerely Lana: Graham4everything.

Why: We all know it's true. If Lana had a LB account, this is exactly how she'd be.

Oh wow I am only just noticing now that I was mentioned in this thread as possibly being Lana. Haha.

Guess you'll never know  :oopna:

This thread 

Yeq7oaG.jpg

Low how even my icon appears in this thread 

So.. the real Lana should be one (or multiple?) of the users who haven't posted their selfies in the forum thread "Pictures of you"?  :creep:

My photo has never been posted there before... or has it?

OMG i know right! Every time Rob posts a picture of him my heart skips a beat. Maybe he has instagram but it's private that even his family doesn't know about it. I wonder why he's not seen with Lana and Chuck anymore? Even in her birthday he wasn't there. Makes me sad a little ):

4BZPaCg.jpg

OMG i know right! Every time Rob posts a picture of him my heart skips a beat. Maybe he has instagram but it's private that even his family doesn't know about it. I wonder why he's not seen with Lana and Chuck anymore? Even in her birthday he wasn't there. Makes me sad a little ):

burthdaykake

giphy.gif

i honestly feel that Lana was an acccount that got banned for fighting with someone who said her music isn't that good.

Because that's so Lana.

screen_shot_2017-05-11_at_4.52.28_pm_480

I have a confession to make

I’m not Lana :( :(

but I know who is :candy:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

By now I'm convinced that Graham is papa Rick & Lana is silently liking things as the lanadelrey user because this person likes all the Honeymoon praise :hooker:

Much love to you both whoever you are and I'm joking except I'm not

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif