LOVE

Your First Unreleased Lana Song / How You Discovered Lana Had Unreleased Music

Black Beauty demo, Hollywood, Prom Song, Angels Forever or Children of the bad revolution in 2014. :wub:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

My first unreleased were Black Beauty (demo) and Angels Forever. I began loving her after Tropico came out. I had bought the album and EP and wanted to hear if she had done anything else. I went to YouTube and was so surprised to discover her unreleased…I had no idea that she had been hacked. Serial Killer was on that playlist also, Never Let Me Go. Even though I didn’t love all the songs that had leaked (even today, I find many of her leaks overrated : people here are always saying « it’s her best song ever!! » when many are very basic or very demo-ish), it was as if I had found out a new album by her that night :flutter:

I think it was damn you but at the time i didn’t even know it was an unreleased . I was in love with that song :crai:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

You Can Be The Boss lol. I was so confused when it wasn't on the album cause she even performed it live.

Also I used to listen to music on Youtube back in 2012 so I didn't even realize I had been listening to Yayo (the pre BTD version) and Diet Mountain Dew demo instead of the album versions :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Mine was "Queen Of Disaster". I heard it on a random TikTok video and thought "wait, doesn't this sound like Lana?". Then I thought, wow, there's a song which Lana hasn't released and shortly afterwards I saw a list with hundreds of unreleased songs. :o

I think the first thing I heard was Kill Kill if you consider that as unreleased. I remember thinking that AKA was more akin to my tastes than Born To Die witch I only liked partially.

If you don't consider AKA as unreleased, it must have been Paradise the song while I was waiting for the Paradise EP (some people "promoted" the leak as if it was gonna be the title track). I was really impatient for Paradise EP because of Ride and the teaser with all of her songs. Since then, I've been waiting for her new releases with more and more impatience. Ultraviolence is the album that got me really really hooked.

My first unreleased song was Backfire, and then I think after that it was Us Against The World

imageproxy.jpg

Get Drunk - heard it on a Sky Ferreira playlist on Soundcloud, thought it was Sky (I didn't listen to sky at all, this was my first time really checking her out and I didn't recognise Lana's voice) since I didn't stan or listen to Lana at this point. When I figured out it wasn't on streaming services, I checked out BTD and fell in love. Still took me like an extra year to listen to UV though. 

Off-topic a little but I'm so mad at myself for not listening to Lana quicker, BTD is honestly my favourite song of all time and became so the moment I first heard it on the radio. Fell in love with Video Games & Blue Jeans through the radio/tv too. Then Y&B. Then I saw HBTB on youtube and thought i kinda like lana i'll listen, fell in love. Same with National Anthem. For some reason I just never listened to her albums. Absolutely zero reason for it - totally regret avoiding it lmao.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Serial Killer. It was back in like early 2018, after I was getting into Lana's released discography. Then I went on to search for the tons of unreleased songs and that one popped out as one of the most mentioned. Still one of my faves.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

It has been so long since I discovered Lana unreleased but I remembering finding them through music app services, her released I think I found on YouTube, first song was Born To Die, but then I wanted to play it with a catalogue that would have uploaded music (dbree is somewhat similar, for a contemporary version I guess), and I thought I found a lot of her music that people didn't find, but then I went on YouTube and discovered Tumblr, so really it's Tumblr but I would have never found all of it without the mp3 app lol I think it was called musicpleer it was downloaded to my phone, looks dead now though. Like I remember the song "Music To Watch Boys To" was actually the title of Driving In Cars With Boys, so later when she released MTWBT I was like wow I wonder whoever uploaded that must have been really lucky or saw that concept title earlier, also this post is a mess with grammar sorry I can't word it right LOL...:judgingu3:

I remember that me and my brother were very young, and we were listening to Unreleased songs without knowing that they were unreleased, we bought a CD that had all the unreleased songs that had been until then (including aka, and sirens), I don't know how we got it, lmao!

:yesnod:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

The first unreleased Lana song I ever heard was Serial Killer (a classic) back in 2015/16. It was a very popular song at the time and was used in a lot of YouTube videos and musical.lys. At the time, I had no idea it was even unreleased nor knew what unreleased meant lmao. I think I found out what unreleased songs truly were around the time the Your Girl snippets started leaking and 12 year old me was wondering wtf snippets were :judgingu3:

giphy.gif 

I saw someone post a link to Noir on Twitter and listened to it. Then Backfire popped up in the "watch next" tab on Youtube and I fell down a rabbit hole from there

imageproxy.jpg

cant say exactly, but a member on FOTP posted a few of their unreleased mixtapes back in 2015-ish (????????????) and a download to them.

and then i rummaged through my older brother's music files in like 2016 (??????????) maybe and saw he had Prom Song.

but the first song(s) i liked were Queen of Disaster and Hit it & Run.