LOVE

Your First Unreleased Lana Song / How You Discovered Lana Had Unreleased Music

my first was velvet crowbar, I thought it was so fucking good and had the vibe to it that p much gave me a musical orgasm (still does when she sings the lings at the end of chorus "he's on his eigth live darlin, stayin with him till the morning"), later I also found the live version of You Can Be the Boss & then stumbled into pre-2011 Lana and basically had a mind meltdown... however the first song(s) of hers unreleased that ever made me really just wilt and relate was when I found Every Man Gets His Wish- which youtube autoplayed into Back To the Basics into Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight into On Our Way, i was ruined and in love its to the point I made them their own 'album' on my phone because I can never listen to them in the wrong order- they're too special to me now :flutter:  

Mine was Paradise. I remember hearing it in 2014 on Vine or something and I asked for the song and then I just listened to it on YouTube. Then, I started listening to BTD, and Paradise (EP) and UV when it came out. I was hooked on the first listen tbh

I think it was either Queen of Disaster or Kinda Outta Luck.

Never Let Me Go was the first unreleased song that i truly fell in love with though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

December 2012 I was in the car and my older brother played a remix of Video Games and I was like.... who is she. omg.

we were on the way to the groceries to get stuff for our New Years party..

My first unreleased tracks are so basic  :lmao: They were Serial Killer and Queen of Disaster. My sister played those in our car, I think in 2012 (the same year she introduced me to Lana days before Born To Die was released)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I remember doing the rounds on YouTube after buying BTD and Heavy Hitter, Pawn Shop Blues, Kinda Outta Luck, and Elvis stuck out to me. I committed myself to stanning after hearing Get Drunk though.

And I also remember the first leak I personally experienced was Dangerous Girl :flutter:

I remember hearing the remix of summertime on the radio and wanted to listen to it later so i looked it up and found the original...

the first unreleased for me was either noir or scarface i don't remember which but then I found may jailer and I went in sequential order

tumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo1_500.gifvtumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo3_500.gifv

Oh god it must have been during the spring of 2012, but I have absolutely no clue what song it was. I think I just went on a downloading spree when I found out she had unreleased material + AKA, so basically all the songs that had been leaked at that point.