Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Connection between LFL trailer and the album songs?

The first part was High By The Beach, now in 13 Beaches she is in jail  :kum:

She's in jail and all the paparazzis of the world are going for Lana to kill her, but Honey B sacrifices herself for Miss Del Rey

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I made a thread for this as soon as the trailer came out :') its been inactive for months though

As soon as cherry got teased, I always wondered why she didnt have Cherries instead of strawberries at the start...

"Strawberries and wine, rosemary and thyme..." lol

AND if her collabs were symbolised in the trailer, what is Stevie Nicks? A$AP Rocky?

I made a thread for this as soon as the trailer came out :') its been inactive for months though

As soon as cherry got teased, I always wondered why she didnt have Cherries instead of strawberries at the start...

"Strawberries and wine, rosemary and thyme..." lol

AND if her collabs were symbolised in the trailer, what is Stevie Nicks? A$AP Rocky?

Which leads us to why strawberries are so featured

Also I swear there was a thread but I wasn't sure and Clampi is a doll so I let the thought pass lol

All the American Symbols are for God Bless America, i think

And possibly "When the World Was at War, We Kept Dancing"? Also a political bop, though I don't think it's confirmed for the album yet, she's thinking about it still cause I'm pretty sure she's pondering whether it's too controversial for the album cause it's dark but I really wanna hear it tbh

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

There is no connection. The album trailer, at this point, has no meaning for the album we'll be getting. And we know the planned initial configuration of the album isn't the same now as it was back then. 

giphy.gif

i hope she does an interview talking about the connection between the trailer and every song of the album.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

There's been a pretty decent thread for this already

Oh I'm sorry, I tried to search for one but couldn't find anything. I'll search better next time.

Also I swear there was a thread but I wasn't sure and Clampi is a doll so I let the thought pass lol

Thank you. ❤️

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

There is no connection. The album trailer, at this point, has no meaning for the album we'll be getting. And we know the planned initial configuration of the album isn't the same now as it was back then.

Rogue white trash Lana murdered our dear space witch Lana

The ladder is for LFL - "Climb up the H of the Hollywood sign" - as shown in the music video.

The heart tears from her eyes symbolizes Love. She sends love to us over the ether.

Griffin/Chimera - Symbolizes Sean Ono Lennon collab.

XO - Symbolizes the known collaboration with The Weeknd.

giphy.gif