cherriesinthespring

Stevie Nicks

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

now here you go again you say you want your freeeeeeedommmmmm

she was so fucking hot in the 70s, if i was alive then i would've been such a groupie for her

Agreed. I think some of my favorite looks from her came from the early 80's though. 
Absolutely stunning: image.jpg
Stevie-Nicks-posing-backstage-in-LA-19854a42b5aabd9d4d74723bd10bd512a1f1.jpg

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes, loooove her– belladonna & wild heart are god tier!

God tier for sure :party:
Songs like Bella Donna, Edge of Seventeen, How Still My Love, Wild Heart, If Anyone Falls, Violet and Blue, Garbo, Sable On Blond, Stand Back, Beauty and the Beast, Blue Lamp... the list goes on

Yeah. Love Stevie, massively. I have two lines from one of her songs tatted to my right arm. Also like Lana, some of her unreleased and demos are phenomenal! You can find some on YouTube

This is a hauntingly beautiful fave of mine

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

On 6/2/2022 at 10:24 PM, J.R.OMEGA said:

Yeah. Love Stevie, massively. I have two lines from one of her songs tatted to my right arm. Also like Lana, some of her unreleased and demos are phenomenal! You can find some on YouTube

This is a hauntingly beautiful fave of mine

Stevie's unreleased catalogue is quite similar to lana's- in the sense that theres a LOT of it. Unfortunately the quality definitely varies depending on the source/era. According to stevie her ex-husband had a yard sale after she moved out and within the stuff was a bunch of her demo tapes, which eventually made their way onto bootleg vinyl. In more recent years, people have found tapes in random storage units and sold them on Ebay. 

Here are some of my faves of the top of my head:
Incredible 7 minute version of her unreleased song, Mirror Mirror

A beautiful demo, The Maker of Birds,
 from when Stevie was focused on making the story of "Rhiannon" into a movie & soundtrack album (which she is still planning to do 40 years later! mini series on the way!)

Forsaken Love, also from the Rhiannon tapes.

A 1995 piano demo of her song "Love Is," which was eventually released in 2001. Writing this song inspired Stevie to continue writing music after a fateful dinner with Tom Petty where he basically told her to stop asking others for help because she is an amazing songwriter and she needed to find the strength within herself to return to her artistry. Stevie eventually premiered this rendition live on her 2011 tour, but the demo has yet to see an official release. 

Recorded during the same sessions as Mirror, Mirror, this is a fiery version of Thousand Days, released as a B-side in 1994.