Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana is throwing a Birthday Party!

Inb4 Christina Grimmie 2.0

disgusting

Im literally just saying... they need to be careful, Lana has creepy fans. You guys are so easy to get a reaction out of. Relax.

The fact you have the nerve to comment after such a disgusting comment and point the finger at us for reacting is all too much. If you were indeed 'concerned' for her safety you wouldn't have said so blatantly your first comment. Spare us with this excuse.Making light of murder is more than enough reason for us to react. Be more considerate with your comments.

giphy.gif

Im literally just saying... they need to be careful, Lana has creepy fans. You guys are so easy to get a reaction out of. Relax.

if you really mean to say that then you woudlnt make it a joke about someone elses death calling it its 2.0

Youre just trying to cover your ass and try to not get a warning point or banned for all of your other disgusting posts

Honestly who brings that up? Someone elses death is the first thing to comes to mind about someone elses exclusive event? How messed up are you?

Hope you get banned x

I can't at people actually thinking there will be L4L news. If she's even going to be there then I'm pretty sure she'll not do anything promo-related but celebrate her fucking birthday. Getting close with her batcrazy, braindead "YASS QUEEN" fans is definitly going to take all of her mental ressources and give her an excuse to cancel every possible TV performance for this era. The only thing I could imagine is a 5 second instagram vid where she tells someone the name of her favourite track on the album or whatever. But no official announcements.

It's reasonable to think she might. She's already done things for the past few days for her birthday (like dinner last night). She's never done a fan-orientated event for her birthday. I highly doubt we'll get nothing. Whether it's an announcement or just something she tells a fan, it's not unreasonable to think she'll discuss the album that's coming out in now less than a month.

Bookmark me. I guess it's 50/50 but I like a wee wager.

if you really mean to say that then you woudlnt make it a joke about someone elses death calling it its 2.0

Youre just trying to cover your ass and try to not get a warning point or banned for all of your other disgusting posts

Honestly who brings that up? Someone elses death is the first thing to comes to mind about someone elses exclusive event? How messed up are you?

Hope you get banned x

do you feel better about yourself now?

VyIsfwC.jpg

do you feel better about yourself now?

whats that even supposed to be mean? I'm just letting you know that you thinking someones tragic death is a joke is disgusting. not surprised you think its funny though, with all your other inhumane posts it makes sense

She probably feels as good as you did making a joke about someone being murdered.

*** he

literally it's a joke. get over it.

Oh so now it's a joke? In your previous comment you tried to tell us that you were being sincere with your original comment and "concerned" about lana's safety. Now it's a joke? How about you make up your mind and try to stick to one lie at time? You were being shitty with your disgusting comment. Get over it.

Nice attempt to cover your ass again. Your little edit and how you removed your quote to me "it's a joke. get over it". Too bad for you I already quoted it. Go back to trying to find another excuse. Dismissed.

giphy.gif

There's always one person who has to push it too far just for a few minutes of attention. It's not something to joke about especially in this day and age when it's happening more and more.

Anyways I hope Lana has fun at her party tomorrow, and I hope we get some cute pictures.

to lighten tha mood im just gonna add i love that it's "her fucking birthday" 

and if you dont pronounce it like lana did with fans tattoo on her arm, u aint a real one

her fffffffucking birthday

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Right...because something can't be a joke and also come from a place of serious thought. Sorry you take it upon yourself to be offended. I was raised on George Carlin - he bestowed me with the gift of sensibility and the knowledge that dark humour can be the funniest shit ever if you loosen the fuck up. Love and light to all of you. :lanahairflip2:

VyIsfwC.jpg

whats that even supposed to be mean? I'm just letting you know that you thinking someones tragic death is a joke is disgusting. not surprised you think its funny though, with all your other inhumane posts it makes sense

*** he

Whoops soz angel :flutter:

In fairness I wasn't really paying attention to who they were replying to

Right...because something can't be a joke and also come from a place of serious thought. Sorry you take it upon yourself to be offended. I was raised on George Carlin - he bestowed me with the gift of sensibility and the knowledge that dark humour can be the funniest shit ever if you loosen the fuck up. Love and light to all of you. :lanahairflip2:

Thing is, you are not George Carlin. Secondly you contradicted yourself. First you claimed you were being serious and sincere "worrying" for lana's safety and next minute you claimed it's a joke. Had I not quoted your "it's a joke.get over it" post you deleted, you wouldn't even have tried now to say this crap for George Carlin. Like I said, make up your mind and stick to one "excuse" at a time. Love and light with lots of actual humor to you.  :lanahairflip2:

giphy.gif

it's just a prank bro, it's just a prank.

IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, BRUUUUH

@Chris Cuomo idk why you're still here, that was a fucked up comment you're clearly trying to back track on, you've been warned for your content 6 (six!) separate times now. see yas later.

next time you fuck up, try a self crit rather than self defense.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, BRUUUUH

@Chris Cuomo idk why you're still here, that was a fucked up comment you're clearly trying to back track on, you've been warned for your content 6 (six!) separate times now. see yas later.

next time you fuck up, try a self crit rather than self defense.

YASSS LEAKED_VERSION PART II COME THROOUUGGGHJJ

I'm always here for admin drags

first leaked now chris 

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif