Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana is throwing a Birthday Party!

Inb4 Christina Grimmie 2.0

lmao. BANNED because of a joke you didn't like and chose to make a waaaaaay too huge mess about it, like it hurt your safe space or something  :poordat: you will be remembered, mass triggering king 

i'm confused, so is it real or not? I wish it was real, but I have a feeling it's not... I feel like that could be a security risk for Lana, and why would she want to celebrate her birthday with a bunch of random people? (irl just dying inside i live in Australia, and i dont have the money to jump on a plane today, buy a table at 1OAK and find out for myself)

dlnh8i.gif

So this is the era of scheduling stuff that Lana is not aware of  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

The email I got about the reservation didn't mention anything, though I explicitly asked about Lana. Done.  :bye3:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

It was probably just misunderstood marketing, they wanted to remember her on Instagram and invite people to come party (to celebrate her birthday or whatever they want to) and people took it wrong, thinking she would actually be hosting a birthday party over there.

To me it felt weird the whole time since I kind of don't see her throwing a public birthday party and making a public appearance at a place like 1OAK. She's not a Kardashian for god's sake.

I heard that the business on Instagram deleted the post about the birthday party after someone asked for more information about it on email. Hopefully no one didn't buy plane tickets to come over and see her, then hearing it was just a lie.

who in the right mind would organise a trip to la just to go to a party though  :toofunny:

don't u know that this kind of parties are done all the time, i see posters for rihanna, bey, jay-z ... all the time, sometimes it's a birthday sometimes an album release...

i76mrxw.png 

To be fair, we're all talking about how expensive it is but it's 1500 for 8 people so that would only be 187 a person which I think we would all spend to meet lana if we had it, so it does kinda make sense if they're dicking people around with a "birthday party." On the other hand the wording makes it sound like Lana's inviting us not 1oak