Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

This song gonna be SOOO good I can feel it. Hope it's about having anal

Including Coachella after making us happy by telling us it's not the album. And so that means groupie love and in my feelings is real. I'm grinching hard.

She never actually said it wasn't included, ''twas just a rumour

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That title is inexcusable. How can you have summertime sadness then summer bummer? It's like she's parodying herself. And only getting 16 after being told 18. That's just plain mean.

I actually think she is. FMWUTTT part 2 #confirmed.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Including Coachella after making us happy by telling us it's not the album. And so that means groupie love and in my feelings is real. I'm grinching hard.

She never said that, Universal Music Poland said that & we believed it

it's so funny to watch people get so pressed lol. you have no control over it so it is what it is. i like it, tongue and cheek and cute, interested to hear it next week

Ok ok ok. I think it's actually clever of her to let Daisy Chains (sorry, Summer Bummer) be the next single because it actually sounds like something they might play on the radio for once.

But where did everyone get the date from?? I just saw this picture a few minutes ago but haven't seen a single source of an official statement of the release date?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok ok ok. I think it's actually clever of her to let Daisy Chains (sorry, Summer Bummer) be the next single because it actually sounds like something they might play on the radio for once.

But where did everyone get the date from?? I just saw this picture a few minutes ago but haven't seen a single source of an official statement of the release date?

https://soundhound.com/?al=300633806873578578

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Alright I feel like I've missed fucking everything today which is usually a blessing except shit actually happened today but 

1. How do we know it comes out on the 29th? 

2. Was the cover literally in Shazam or soundhound why did they have it so early kfdsjfkasjdf

3. Are the lyrics on Genius real? I noticed that they updated but they sound dumb (although so does summer bummer)

4. Who discovered it? I'm recruiting them for my lab 

Does this mean the tracklist on http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/235918-lana-del-rey-summer-bummer-ft-aap-rocky-and-playboy-carti/ IS real? Cause it looks pretty fake with son titles like "heroin" and "get free" (maybe she's remastered children of the bad revolution )

Haha thats me :P Yes it's real

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif