TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey interviews with Singapore MSN!

She's Only denying the gaga collab cause she want it to be a surprise!!!!!! SES NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT CAUSE ITS THE FIRST SINGLE MOTHER DEL REY!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This interview throws up some completely new things, she moved to Long Island because she did not want to go to college, WTF, when was that? Noreen and Tim, toured outside America for 3 years? I sometimes feel she just makes up stuff to keep all of us guessing!

Love the interview. I think she lies a bit and maybe exaggerates. I guess she wants her life to sound as exciting and cinematic as her music or something.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Love the interview. I think she lies a bit and maybe exaggerates. I guess she wants her life to sound as exciting and cinematic as her music or something.

I get that feeling sometimes too.

She either have had the most exciting life or she exagerates some of it... I haven't really made up my mind about what to think

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I get that feeling sometimes too.

She either have had the most exciting life or she exagerates some of it... I haven't really made up my mind about what to think

My opinion is her life has been exciting, but I don't think she found it especially exciting when she was actually living it. I think now she looks back with nostalgia, but also exaggerates to play up the whole image she wants to portray.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

but she did get a degree in philosophy rite? ?

in this interview, david nichtern (5 points records owner) says that she was a senior at fordham university in 2007 when she got the record deal and that she was 20 at that time: http://www.mtvhive.c...cords-interview

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This interview throws up some completely new things, she moved to Long Island because she did not want to go to college, WTF, when was that? Noreen and Tim, toured outside America for 3 years? I sometimes feel she just makes up stuff to keep all of us guessing!

There were a couple years where she was mostly in the UK recording (but came back back to the US for visits). But for her to say "I was outside America for 3 years" is a stretch.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.