Hello Heaven

The Copy & Paste Game

“The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!” (Judges 6:12, NKJV)

Many people feel inadequate to do anything for God. But God doesn’t see you as inadequate, He sees you as complete, lacking nothing in Him!

In scripture, Gideon was hiding out from his enemies. He was afraid and didn’t feel equipped to do what God called him to do. Gideon was focused on his circumstances and his limitations, but God was focused on what He could do through Gideon. Gideon felt weak, but God saw him as strong. Gideon felt unqualified, but God saw him as ready to do the job. Gideon felt insecure, but God saw him as full of boldness. Sure enough, when Gideon obeyed God, against all odds, he ended in victory!

Today, what can God do through you? It isn’t about how qualified you feel. It isn’t about how talented you are; it’s really about how yielded you are. When you obey God, when you trust Him beyond trusting your circumstances, that’s when His power becomes available to you. That’s when He can work through you and bring about greatness in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for giving me a spirit of boldness. Thank You for giving me a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. I yield myself to You. I yield my heart, my mind and my whole being. Have Your way in me and lead me into Your victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

A fourth theory proposed by Mullen (1983, 1987) explains the effect of group size on conformity in terms of self-attention theory (Carver, 1979; Carver & Scheier, 1981), which holds that the more attention is focused on the self, the more people will attempt to match their behaviour to salient behavioural standards. Where this is the majority norm, greater self-attention, will result in greater conformity. Mullen argues that increasing majority size will lead to greater self-attention, since the minority individual will increasingly stand out as the figure against the ground provided by the majority, and hence increasingly feel the focus of attention.

oops it's my psychology research :P

I would tell you why I was being rude but you've repeatedly told me you don't want me to talk about it anymore so I won't

OMG HADUGSJHAGDHSJADSHJASGJHDGSHJGSAHJ THIS WAS FROM A FACEBOOK MESSAGE I SENT TO SOMEONE WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING HAHAHAAHA

FzytWEW.png

OMG I JUST FELT A TICKLING ON MY FOOT LOOKED DOWN AND SAW A SPIDER CRAWLING UP MY LEG

I originally texted it to my friend and then decided to update my status

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You