Hello Heaven

The Copy & Paste Game

qualche giorno ho sognato che un mutuals moriva e ci penso ancora perché sono rimasto traumatizzato

LMAO that means: some days ago i dreamed about one of my mutuals' death and im still thinking about it cuz it left me traumatized

-----------

April

23: 390kr

Summa, mat:

Summa, nöje: pass+ID-kort 750kr

Summa, resor: till Uppsala 90kr

Total summa:

Just me checking my economy and how much money I’ve spent each month. :fabcat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If you a pervert, get off right now. Don’t even be on this live chat. The only people allowed on this live chat are Rexhars and bad bitches so if you’re a pervert get the fuck off my live chat right now. Stop telling me to take my clothes off; no I don’t fuckin’ smoke weed, no I’m not a hoe. Get the fuck off my live chat. Right now. Yeah, all you motherfuckers. Get the fuck off my live chat. Don’t waste my time. Don’t tell me to take my fucking clothes off. Perverts. This is for only the bad bitches. This is for the Rexhars, the bad bitches and the true Rex- the true Bebe Rexha fans so get the fuck off my chat. Good, 1000 people gone, only 8000 - get the fuck off my chat. Perverts. Don’t play with me. Yeah girls, that’s how you, thats how- yeah, don’t let guys step on you. Uh uh. Absolutely not. You wanna see a real New Yorker? This is a real New Yorker. That’s exactly right, losers. Don’t write fuck me - I’ll block your ass, I’ll take you off of fuckin’ Instagram. Perverts. Disgusting. Wasting my time. Anyway, what’s up guys? Let’s talk about positive shit now. SLAAAAAAY

FzytWEW.png