Just Cherry

Lizzy Grant/May jailer Old Myspace. (New Information)

@MissDaytona Could you provide the exact links for the pages your screenshots and information are from? Links to your sources for the performance dates would be very helpful too. A couple forum members and I are working on a new section on the forum dedicated to her early shows. Some of your dates are new, but some also look wrong to me.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

@MissDaytona Could you provide the exact links for the pages your screenshots were from? Links to your sources for the performance dates would be very helpful too. A couple forum members and I are working on a new section on the forum dedicated to her early shows.

They're all scattered about through these links, they're in order from newest to oldest.

http://www.screenshots.com/lizzygrant.com/

http://www.screenshots.com/mayjailer.com

http://www.screenshots.com/lizzigrant.com/

The oldest picture is the "Junky Pride" picture, September 28th, 2005.

Pretty sure she only made them private so she could still watch them but the public couldn't... Obviously

Totezes. I'm fairly certain she has music video nights, where she sits alone in her trailer and goes on a music video marathon, just watching herself dance around in tune to all her old songs. ;)

Totezes. I'm fairly certain she has music video nights, where she sits alone in her trailer and goes on a music video marathon, just watching herself dance around in tune to all her old songs. ;)

I would. :P

I really like whatever confirmed Sirens titles we have compared to what they were originally called. "A Star for Nick", "Junky Pride", "River Road"...I don't know, titles just do a lot for me. Do we have any more?

I really like whatever confirmed Sirens titles we have compared to what they were originally called. "A Star for Nick", "Junky Pride", "River Road"...I don't know, titles just do a lot for me. Do we have any more?

Birds of A Feather is right, but other than that, unless For Charlie is one of them, there's no more.

Why, though? :uh:

I like thinking it's "Find My Own Way" better :teehee:

So I think there's a good chance "For Charlie" is another Sirens track...Charlie is her brother, and he would have been like 12 when this was released. Any songs strike you as...brotherly? :eek:

Personal theory: "For Charlie" is the real name of Westbound or Aviation.

Why, though? :uh:

I like thinking it's "Find My Own Way" better :teehee:

So I think there's a good chance "For Charlie" is another Sirens track...Charlie is her brother, and he would have been like 12 when this was released. Any songs strike you as...brotherly? :eek:

Personal theory: "For Charlie" is the real name of Westbound or Aviation.

Not unless it's incest brotherly.

If it's about her brother, then it's definitely not Junky Pride, Indebted To You, For K, Pretty Baby, My Momma, Out With A Bang, Birds of A Feather, Try Tonight, River Road/Next To Me, A Star For Nick, or Find My Own Way.

I think it's All You Need, if it is in fact about Charlie Grant.

I think Westbound is about Jimmy, and Aviation doesn't real mean anything. :creep:

As for Westbound--I don't know, maybe her brother wanted to leave home? It's also the single song that definitely has no obvious title or chorus. Seriously, who came up with "Westbound"?

Or Aviation--I guess you can sort of imagine a young Charlie saying that he wanted to fly planes?

Trying to match fan-made titles with real ones raises a good point--were any of the titles on Sirens registered? Maybe all our missing titles are hidden in the list we already have.

Were the titles we have ("Westbound", "Aviation", "Next to me" etc.) made up by fans?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.