Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Blaire White

For some odd reason this thread is gonna get a lot of hate. BUT I keep an open mind when watching her and she actually makes a lot of sense. I ask anyone before saying anything unnecessarily hateful, that you keep an open mind too and try to remain un-biased against views on things that do not coincide with yours.

Blaire White is a notorious trans YouTuber and social/political commentor most notable for her stance against modern Feminism and social justice, though she has also made videos about a number of other topics including her own life experiences. Blaire has made videos talking out against a number of topics regarding trans people and LGBT rights, most prominently that children shouldn't transition to another gender at a young, likely uninformed age. She has made videos about how Islam apologists are cancerous. She has also made videos against Black Lives Matter. Despite occasionally having Leafy-style titles, her videos are often pretty substantive.

photo.jpg

Latest Video :

OK but she literally made this video saying she doesn't like the lgbt..

https://www.youtube.com/?app=desktop#/watch?v=DUoI30m3p2M

in the comments :

"The title is probably going to lead some people to believe I don't like gay/trans PEOPLE, but my issue is with the community itself. Just FYI ;)"

In the video she states that she doesn't like it because of the bias of most of them. That doesn't change the fact that in most of her videos she reminds us that she is a part of it.

in the comments :

"The title is probably going to lead some people to believe I don't like gay/trans PEOPLE, but my issue is with the community itself. Just FYI ;)"[/size]

In the video she states that she doesn't like it because of the bias of most of them. That doesn't change the fact that in most of her videos she reminds us that she is a part of it.[/size]

Obviously she doesn't hate gay/trans people but she specifically stated that she dislikes the community and doesn't allign herself with it so to say 'she's apart of our community whether you like it or not' is just false.. But anyway her latest video had me in shambles

So I just watched a few of her videos and it seems to me that, in most cases, she really doesn't know what she's talking about. When she talks about reparations for African-Americans she assumes it's in the form of a cash payment, when in reality it would be something policy based like ending education budgets from the constraints of local property tax or reforming prison sentencing, two issues that disproportionality affect black folks. When she talks about sharia law, she woefully asserts that sharia law is synonymous to civil law or a nations legislation; in reality, sharia is philosophical, meant to be used to live an Islamic life as fiqh. Sharia has never been about conquest or legislation, it's the exact opposite. Even her talk about the Women's March fell flat, factually. She clearly doesn't do her homework.  :um3:

I agree with her on most topics. I haven't seen all of her videos yet so I couldn't say I agree on 100% of them. But with many issues I do. I just find myself taking different stances. But that's entirely complicated to explain. I'll just give an example. Her stance with BLM I agree with her that it's a terrible idea. But I do not believe all are homophobic. But some for sure are! I just think that BLM are putting their intentions in the wrong places. & are frankly having some of their members being radicals giving them bad reputation. I think to really gain respect they should follow in King's footsteps of non violence. Cause they've done stupid shit. But yea I Stan her! & thank you @khris for introducing me to her!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i love her, i don't agree with everything but for the most part i do ^_^

Edit: I think it's great that more and more people like her speak their mind and call people out on their bullshit. I feel like 2014-2016 was the Sjw peak, i think things are going to change from now on. :flutter:

I hate to even bump this thread and give it any oxygen, but she does not make good arguments. Sorry.

Search statuses for her name and look for my comments if you desire further explanation.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

She's exactly like the people she criticizes, and loves to expose her ignorance on subjects such as biology or islam when trying to correct other ignorant people. And like some Americans she's living in an alternate universe, hers being the one where bi-gendered Tumblr twinks and ISIS zealots are taking over America and therefore the world. "calling people on their bullshit" is just an attitude and people should realize there's more than that to debate & stuff, or Trump wouldn't be yr president.

What a useless, ignorant piece of shit. Her channel is cancerous and only misinformed, uneducated "alt" gayzz fall for her bullshit. Poor poor lanaboarders thiking they're smart and ~controversial for defending that twat

its amazing how some people here can say something like this without explaining why they  used such hateful words, whew. shame on you for shunning someone for having a different opinion

I stumbled on a few of her videos and have to say I can't disagree with some of her videos about trans issues or that she feels removed from the LGBT community. She mentioned feeling uncomfortable at LGBT gathering and at pride, and it makes sense, those things aren't for everyone especially if that person is conservative. But I have to defend the community against her claim that it's biased- conservative people are the reason why gay marriage was only recently allowed, why conversion therapy is a thing, etc. It makes sense for the community to be most comprised of liberal people. That being said I agree with what she said about disliking the "i don't like cis/straight people" talk.

She seems uneducated about feminism and that is what is leaving a bad taste in my mouth about her. She made a video calling it a joke but doesn't seem to do her homework. There are certainly issues with modern feminism but I don't think she's right about them.