Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Blaire White

I actually agree with A LOT of things she says. With that being said I don't think she seems like a very nice person

This is completely true. The boyfriend in her most recent video who she's so in love with is someone who she's been dating for 3 weeks after she cheated on her ex with him. She had been dating her ex for 2 1/2 years and cheated on him multiple times. (He talked about it on a Twitter post that he has since deleted.) This shows a really cold, callous side to her that I wish more people knew about. Doesn't change that I like some of what she says, but she shouldn't be praised as anybody's hero. 

I hate the both so much but this is the most entertaining thing ever.

For the record, I disagree with Blaire on a lot of things however she is definitely better than Onision.

Wanted to update this thread!! Blaire got facial surgery & is happy with it! She also is engaged!!! She went live today & basically had a lil venting session about where she's excited to go! She has an interview & a photoshoot for a big magazine & is excited for the content coming out!! Also, if you didn't know, she recently collaborated with Shane Dawson! This is of course huge for her outreach & audience! They've both been friends for two years & he felt it was about time they collaborated!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

The whole Yaniv debacle has been so fun lmao

It’s kinda funny how she was like “I’m not gonna dox her back cause I’m a better person” so you were a better person when you made 10 videos against Riley Dennis calling her a man despite y’all were at the same stage of transition?

Anyway I gotta admit her fans calling the police on Yaniv for the stun gun was adorable