latothemoon

Which Lana songs do you relate to the the most?

Change- just in a transitional period in my life rn, I'm finally getting some help for problems I've been having, I can tell im growing in both looks and maturity which is fun. hoping my head n heart clears up so I can regain the childhood n teenage years i missed out on

(ik) Video Games- The type of guy i've been talking to is foreign, things quite honestly not work out; as he's literally 8 hrs ahead but goddamnit he's exactly my type and we've had some really good n optimistic conversations and moments (even when little shitty things come up and i get ruined bc i cant read tone v well). the thing is he's literally in love w video games, normally I'd be miffed because past friends and relationships were ruined and made me feel ill about the type of 'culture' or demeanor of the ppl that like to meme or do dumb shit on steam-

but w him i dont fucking care i'd move to europe and be happy just by being with him. even if he spends time on games; it'd still be happiness 4 me

Yea so since then we stopped talking, still feel like shit for it but i knew it was unrealistic for anything to happen :rip: I kinda grew apart from it on purpose bc It's not healthy for anybody, but i still feel guilty cause I can go back whenever and when I opened the chat I swear I got butterflies all over again idk why it hurts so much :crai: 

In terms of personality and character the songs that describe me are; 

Religion (If the person is right I'm devoted as fuck to them, somehow dominant submissive idk how to explain)

High By The Beach

Is This Happiness

------------------

Black Beauty use to REALLY describe me, as the ppl i liked n were friends with were so gloomy and depressed and toxic :defeated: 

but rn I'm feeling like 

Music To Watch Boys To

Money Power Glory

Tomorrow Never Came

Change

and

Burning Desire

Yea so since then we stopped talking, still feel like shit for it but i knew it was unrealistic for anything to happen :rip: I kinda grew apart from it on purpose bc It's not healthy for anybody, but i still feel guilty cause I can go back whenever and when I opened the chat I swear I got butterflies all over again idk why it hurts so much :crai: 

In terms of personality and character the songs that describe me are; 

Religion (If the person is right I'm devoted as fuck to them, somehow dominant submissive idk how to explain)

High By The Beach

Is This Happiness

------------------

Black Beauty use to REALLY describe me, as the ppl i liked n were friends with were so gloomy and depressed and toxic :defeated: 

but rn I'm feeling like 

Music To Watch Boys To

Money Power Glory

Tomorrow Never Came

Change

and

Burning Desire

Why u didn't say Yosemiwig

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 1/30/2018 at 8:34 PM, Lana Rey Loreen said:

Why u didn't say Yosemiwig

because child i dont feel or resonate with yosemite, yosemite is me.

13 beaches, get free, Art Deco, terrance loves you, pretty when you cry, black beauty, cruel world, fucked my way up to the top, Brooklyn baby,lolita, you can be the boss, ride?

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

I love Lana's music, but I don't relate much to any of them honestly. I'm a very boring and calm person, have never done anything wild in my past (except for my attempt to run away from school lol, I failed ofc. I was only 10 or something) and I've never been in love/no one has ever loved me. But I suppose that Dark Paradise is the one that I can relate to the most, especially now that my dad recently passed away. But I still don't like the song a lot, haha. :P

Now that LFL had been out for a while, I relate to a few of the lines in Get Free.

Sometimes it feels like I got a war in my mind

I want to get off but I keep riding the ride

[...]

I wanna move out of the black, into the blue

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think I'll come back to this thread every so often. It's kinda like a journal entry. Right now, I'm relating a lot to Dark Paradise and Ride. Sunset and night drives are the best. 

Driving was my therapy for a long time. Just ride!

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

It's mostly little bits in the songs because I never really had a bad relationship. But mainly...

Ride - My parents used to take me for a ride whenever my depression got bad.

Black Beauty - Of course  :P

Heroin - Not a drug addicted, but she hitted in a few spots with this one...

Change - I cried when I first heard lmao.

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...

These last ones speak to me a lot, in a way it seems like sometimes I tend to feel a bit egostical and dark angry (I usually feel it's the last state of my depression, when things get real ugly and I just want to hurt everyone in purpose :pft: )

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Change, 100%. In all the best and worst times of my life Change has always been a constant representation of my feelings. I also find I Talk To Jesus to be relatable, not in the relationship sense, but in the nostalgia sense. 

imageproxy.jpg

White Dress - it really brings me back to a time when I was young and everything was pretty easy and simple.

Now that I’m starting to establish a place in my work industry, it makes me look back fondly on a time when I wasn’t fully engaging with my ambitions and I was just living my life without any worries. Lana really captures that reflective and slightly bittersweet feeling perfectly. 

Video Games also makes me feel that way, considering Lana wrote it when she had let go of her own personal ambitions, as she put it.

Old Money also reminds me of family legacies and the nostalgia of it all really resonates with me. <3

I'm too meticulous to say all the songs so i'll stay with the most important.

Flipside

The first time that I heard the song, before I understand how much i would relate to this, i already felt something. This song has a atmosphere that reminds me something like ''after the end',' just like after a long day at the beach and you get in to the car and see the sunset and the sky is almost dark blue, kinda beautiful at the same time sad. After this, i started to look to the lyrics, and i suddenly conected to the way that I felt for the second boy I felt in love with in my life. It was the most intense relationship that i've ever had, we had incredible nights but his heart was never mine cause he loved me but he also loved another guy, and he never decided what to do so he chose to live a lie and I lived with him in it, only because i thought if i did it everything to make it work, it would. After some months, the truth couldn't be hidden anymore, I was wrong and tired of this situation, so I left him. But after all these years he's still on my mind, and i wonder if he was my soulmate, but we met in a terrible circumstance. The last link that i have with this song is with the movie: Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind, it's my favorite movie I cried a lot when i saw it because i was very hurt at the time. But the thing that the movie and the song has in common is the chorus ''you got me once maybe on the flipside i could catch you again'' and i always thought something like this to all this love story, maybe in a different time, maybe in different circumstance, we would like to try again, maybe i'd catch him again. But honestly i dont know anymore, but im good :)

(Ps: i'm so tired to fix my english so, sorry for any huge mistake lol)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

kill kill & black beauty - loving someone who was deeply depressed and had no interest in life was one of the hardest thing i've had to go through and i resent myself for not being able to change them

i love you, but you don't understand me.