Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Well my saga with shoplanadelrey.com has finally ended..4 different orders and 10 months later: I have finally received my final order: LFL singed CD and sighed lithograph arrived today in perfect condition! Signatures look great, I’m content.

Until next time, shoplanadelrey, until next time..

omg they ghosted me after i gave them proof my order was wrong but i forgive them cuz they just said they’re sending me autographs and the shipping tracker thing says it’ll be here tomorrow god bless

UbsOye5.png

Well I guess I'll just post it here I'm sure some people already known but

the Interscope store has the Lust For Life Box Set (and CD) on it I just ordered the boxset so this will complete my CD boxset collection :flutter:

https://store.interscope.com/products/lust-for-life-cd-box-set

https://store.interscope.com/products/lust-for-life-cd

they also have some chemtrails stuff including the Chemtrails boxset they also have the NFR CD, BB CD's & violet vinyls & CD's :D

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Im sorry y’all I know I’m posting this in the wrong thread but I just searched for the correct one for like 5 mins and can’t find it 

I ordered lust for life & honeymoon vinyl from Lana’s website in like November or December and they still haven’t arrived or shipped or anything. Is this happening to everyone else 

thank you to whoever moved this to the right thread I knew someone would <3 lmao