Sign in to follow this  
sweetie

In My Feelings

In the acapella she did, you can clearly hear "Talking while I'm screaming" instead of "drowning out our screaming"

Don't know how anyone could have heard that either way .. Lana fans always come up with the shittiest misheard lyrics and insist on them being true

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You wanna make the switch'

Be my guest baby

this is the only part i dont get?? can someone pls explain?

like what switch?

like the switch to another girl or an event or something not good

kind of like saying "do what you fuckin want I'm not there to care for you and whatever dumb shit you're gonna pull- be my guest to fuck yourself up"

goes w the mantra "i'd rather have people be frustrated/angry with me rather than give up on me"

like the switch to another girl or an event or something not good

kind of like saying "do what you fuckin want I'm not there to care for you and whatever dumb shit you're gonna pull- be my guest to fuck yourself up"

goes w the mantra "i'd rather have people be frustrated/angry with me rather than give up on me"

okay makes much more sense now! thanks :)

ok iheres what I understand this song to mean

smoking while running on treadmill       (all her previous lyrics about races especially first line of born to die")
she did this for us to set this song aside from the actual journey and make clear that her "lover" is just a symbol in her art for desire or whatever

"get that cigarette smoke out of my face"  if shes the one smoking then she must be talking to herself  because 2 ppl cant be on a treadmill

other songs mentioning cigarettes west coast "i can see my sweet boy swinging, his parliaments on fire and his hands are up"
"my  baby used to dance underneath my architecture  .... smoking all them cigarettes"  later she sings "now thats its OOOOOOOVER"  notice she says the word OVER in that song very similar to the LOSER in my feelings.... listen its obvious

Over vs Loser        combine the  2 words u get "lover"

now Cruel world "shared my body and my mind with u thats so over now,,,, ur so famous now"""

these songs linked by fame  "you did it all for fame, how does it feel now thats its over"

your feelings are in your mind... therefore sharing your mind would be like cigarette smoke getting in ur face while ur on the treadmill
its just a way of symbolizing a connection really artistically

now going further with this....... cruel world sings about the dress.,,....... fine china says "all my dresses with tags still on them"   the dresses arent real just like the treadmill aint real

in lust for life take off your clothes and dance will die
dancing circles around me
dancing under my arhcticture
caught up in the dance (get free)
so all this is about her imaginary lover first introduced in national anthem

before we go out whats your a DRESS
asap rocky plays the president then appears on lust for life  as her "undercover lover" wrapped up in her daisy chains = "wrapped up in her mind" = real but not as it seems

now the title of song links back to summer time sadness
"nothing scares me anymore"
cherry "real love is like feeling no fear when firing squad, heaven takin place of something evil and burning up from the rush"
now this links back to the song in my feelings

shes coming up roses in her feelings
but her rose garden dreams are ruined 
if you see her for who she really is you would love her,, but right now we love her like the thousnads of girls love the way bill plays guitar ........ (playing guitar one of her toys..... **all a game**) toys = games video games
everyone throwing her roses for the wrong reasons
the facts if life can make it hard to dream
life rocked me ultrasoftly like the heavy metal that u wear
life rocked me ultrasoftly like the heavy metal that u hear

flying to the moon dreamin aboiut heroin
so shes talking her sleep...... the words coming out are related to what shes dreaming but presented in a different form

the ultraviolent swing in hundred dollar bill
money is the anthem of sucess so put on mascara and ur party dress
ultraviolence album was just a step in the full circle from born to die for lust for life

"i wont cry myself to sleep if i do ill die"
crying in her cup of coffee hints to us that this is a positive message and nothing to cry over
she purposely presented her music in illusions like summertime sadness clearly is a happy song

so in her feelings  "dont make me sad dont make me cry, keep making me laugh lets go get high" and kiss me in the pouring rain
kiss me before you go

i see you leaving so i push record and watch you leave
turning all the lights on in the television trying to transmit can u hear me  (without you, hello hello can u hear me)
see how this is all linked in a way u never realized???

in love she sings "signals crossing get confusing"  in terrence loves you shes trying to transmit

shes directly saying shes sending us a coded message that she wants us to receive.. but its heavily coded to make sure only the worthiest find it......

the word illusion comes from the word in lation "to play"

playing her guitars only one of her toys
life is a like little game (big bad wolf)
like to party and have fun
its all a game to me anyway (music to watch boys to)

watching her "lover" leave in the end of white mustang while get free is playing symbolzes finishing the race that started in born to die..... the gates told her hes hers and she happily watches him leave

it was all a game

now no coming back from the place that you came is kinda like a double negative.... u cant return somewhere that u never left or u cant come back from somewhere if you came from there because you would already be there (think about it)

in change "maybe its ok to just be where we are"  when she plays change live nuclear bombs go in background and the nuke goes off at the end of white mustang video

its all in her feelings its a state of mind she is portraying
if you feel its all over the place i had 2 try to condense it ...... i am not making stretches.... really think abouy my points and the supporting evidence is NEVER ending...... every song links perfectly to each other conveying a beautiful philosophy to people like us who would never otherwise be touched by this........

"get that cigarette smoke out of my face"  if shes the one smoking then she must be talking to herself  because 2 ppl cant be on a treadmill

dead

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

You wanna make the switch'

Be my guest baby

this is the only part i dont get?? can someone pls explain?

like what switch?

making the switch to another girl, specifically Halsey bc that's who G-Eazy left Lana for (which, lol irl).

pretty sure the line that precedes that one - Who's doper than this bitch? Who's freer than me? - is lowkey a Halsey reference, especially since her whole image, lyrics, style etc. are directly derivative of Lana's.

no matter how many times i listen to this song i can never hear "coffee" in the first verse

I've wondered if it was a lowkey reference to "Cup of Coffee" by Garbage, one of the all-time great breakup songs IMHO. Shirley Manson is a :legend:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

'Cause you got me in my feelings (catch you, it's so much right now)

Talking in my sleep again (you can [?] for a while)

Drown out all our screaming (catch you, it's so much right now)

Dredging this up again, because my friend and I disagree on this.

I always assumed that this lyric was:

Talking in my sleep again (you can whistle if you want)

because that's what it sounds like to me. My friend disagrees and says it's:

Talking in my sleep again (makin' no sense at all)

Both songs are allegedly about Fuckboy Gerald and I was today years old when I made the connection between the actual whistling in White Mustang, and a line about whistling in IMF.

That is all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream