Elle

Get Free

All of the reviews of this track are just instantly shoving it to the side calling it a Creep ripoff and completely ignoring that Get Free begins where Love ends and is literally such a rewarding closer to the album, it's upsetting.

Wow, I would have never noticed that, could it be that Get Free was the next track after Love in the original tracklist (and album?)? I want to ask Lana about what the original tracklist was but I guess we will never know

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Does anyone know the censored lyrics in "Get Free" - two words from one line are taken out of the song in the first verse. I think the first word is fucking, but have no idea what the second one is. Help anyone?

Also this reminds me of the line "Yeah I brought my gun too" that eventually got censored in the final version of "National Anthem"

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

Does anyone know the censored lyrics in "Get Free" - two words from one line are taken out of the song in the first verse. I think the first word is fucking, but have no idea what the second one is. Help anyone?

Also this reminds me of the line "Yeah I brought my gun too" that eventually got censored in the final version of "National Anthem"

I never knew this, which part in the song was it censored?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think they're names of people

Typical speciesist assumption.

For K Part 3 and all my birds of paradise

For ___ and for ___

And all my birds of paradise

Who never got to fly at night

Clearly, at least in part, a reference to yours truly.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Ok you guys are right. I've listened to it back a few times and it's definitely not "fucking" - I think the names theory is our best bet at this point

I was hoping it was two rock stars from the past that died prematurely like Kurt Cobain or something

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg