Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

Does anyone know if there's a way to find out if there'll be merchandise for sale? Will the venue have that info before hand?

They usually always sell some stuff and if it's an "intimate" show to celebrate L4L, you can be sure they'll sell some

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

They usually always sell some stuff and if it's an "intimate" show to celebrate L4L, you can be sure they'll sell some

I really hope so. Signed stuff like she did for the paradise tour, that's the dream.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

literally same

I've decided not to go.

It would be like £150 for the train there and back, plus the ticket and then a hotel.

I love Lana but its too short notice, plus Id have to take a day off work.

I'm sure she will do more dates around the world and tbh I'd rather spend more on a proper visit to another country and see her while I'm there. London would be so rushed so it makes sense to not go this time round.

qsVmBMd.png

Omg guys, this will be my first time seeing Lana, I was so surprised when I saw the ad on Facebook. 

Help me please, I need to get 2 tickets for me and my bf, do I need to pre-order 2 albums? or will it be enough with just 1?  :what:

Also, why is everyone saying that they might lose the chance to get tickets? why? will she sell only 100 or what?

I might as well wait till Monday and not listen to the album at all and listen to her live. 

Omg guys, this will be my first time seeing Lana, I was so surprised when I saw the ad on Facebook.

Help me please, I need to get 2 tickets for me and my bf, do I need to pre-order 2 albums? or will it be enough with just 1? :what:

One code can buy up to four tickets. You also don't have to pre-order the album, on the ore-sale page you can press a link just to sign up for the notification

One code can buy up to four tickets. You also don't have to pre-order the album, on the ore-sale page you can press a link just to sign up for the notification

yeah i've just done that sign up thing that's enough to get the link to the pre sale

I've decided not to go.

It would be like £150 for the train there and back, plus the ticket and then a hotel.

I love Lana but its too short notice, plus Id have to take a day off work.

I'm sure she will do more dates around the world and tbh I'd rather spend more on a proper visit to another country and see her while I'm there. London would be so rushed so it makes sense to not go this time round.

i would highly suggest checking megabus, as the train is like £60 for me but i've just checked megabus and it's like £10. so there's a possibility i can pursuade my sister to come

yeah i've just done that sign up thing that's enough to get the link to the pre sale

i would highly suggest checking megabus, as the train is like £60 for me but i've just checked megabus and it's like £10. so there's a possibility i can pursuade my sister to come

It wouldn't work either, I'm back in work the next day at 3pm so I wouldn't get back in time.

Its no problem though, I can always see her another time.

qsVmBMd.png