RileyThomas

Rank Lana's Albums

This is my list. It will probably change tomorrow tho :)

1. NFR

2. Honeymoon

3. Lust for life

4. TUOB

5. Chemtrails

6. Ultraviolence

7. BTD

8. Blue banisters 

9. paradise 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

Honeymoon

Blue Banisters

UV

DYKTTATUOB

NFR!

LFL

COTCC

I just spent like 5 hours mathematically calculating mine so...

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. Ultraviolence

4. Did You Know...

5. Honeymoon

6. Chemtrails 

7. Blue Banisters

8. Paradise

9. Lust for Life

These are my rankings! They always change but Chemtrails has been #1 for me since release :) 

Chemtrails

NFR!

Paradise

Honeymoon

Ocean Boulevard

Born to Die

Lust for Life

AKA

Ultraviolence

Blue Banisters

1. HM

2. UV

The "untouchables" in my opinion. Timeless, beautiful, cinematic twin albums. Lana on the peek of her artistry.

3. NFR

4. BB

Both are very solid and I find myself coming back to them a lot - NFR from a more easy-to-listen perspective, BB representing her more complex newer style. Ranking between those two switches quite often depending on my mood.

5. Paradise

6. BTD

I love both to death, but they are so extremely linked to a certain time in my life that I can almost only listen to thrm from a nostalgic perspective. Also my taste in music has changed a lot since then. As with NFR & BB, they rank very closely to each other, generally I prefer Paradise but sometimes I'm really in the mood for BTD.

7. DYKTTATUOB

8. LFL

Both are nice albums, although they are a bit of a mixed bag - some tracks I really love, some I almost always skip. Rarely listen to them as full albums.

9. COTCC

It has grown a bit to me over time, but I still feel like this is far too bleak. It never really feels like a complete body of work.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i think my current ranking stands at

1. ultraviolence

2. nfr

3. honeymoon

4. born to die

5. ocean blvd

6. lust for life

7. aka

8. paradise

9. blue banisters

10. chemtrails

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

okay :toofunny: so i did the mathematical ranking, and im crying rn
for context, here is what i SAY my ranking is:

1. Ultraviolence

2. Honeymoon

3. Blue Banisters

4. NFR

5. DYKTTATUOB
6. Born To Die

7. Paradise

8. COTCC

9. Lust For Life

...and this is what it is mathematically:

1. Blue Banisters

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. DYKTTATUOB

6. Born To Die
7. Paradise

8. Lust For Life

9. COTCC

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

mathematical? like how many favs vs least favs per album?

i did the favs, neutrals, skips one (each percent of favorites is 1 point, and each percent of neutrals is 0.5 points, so if you have 33% favs and 50% neutrals, then it's 58 pts)

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1. Lana del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant
  2. Honeymoon
  3. Ultraviolence
  4. Blue Banisters
  5. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  6. Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  7. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
  8. Born to Die / Paradise
  9. Sirens
  10. Lust for Life

1. Honeymoon :legend:

2. Lust For Life :legend:

3. Ultraviolence :legend:

4. Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant

6. Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

7. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

8. Did You Know That There's Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

9. Born To Die

10. Paradise

11. Blue Banisters

12. Sirens

It was really hard for me to rank, honestly. I did it based on my mood but my top 3 has always been the same though, in my opinion her career highlights. I marked Honeymoon and Lust For Life as bold because I see them equally as no.1 but in rankinks I do think that Honeymoon is a bit better and means little bit more to me personally). AKA means a lot to me, so I want to rank it higher. It's hard for me to rank Jack Antonoff albums too, to me they're on the same level, they're equal for me, because they mean a lot equally, one of her bests and they're equally beautiful for me too. Violet Bent Backwards means a lot to me too, I was so obsessed with the poems there and I think it's still criminally underrated. I've outgrown my Born To Die and Paradise phase but I still think they're one of her best albums. Sirens is a cute album, but it's not groundbreaking as the albums above, but I'm still thankful for A Star For Nick, such a beautiful track. Out of her released albums Blue Banisters is last because it was released on my worst period of my life ever and every time I listen to this album it takes me back there and it hurts for me to listen to it, sorry.

Generally, it's very hard to rank albums and I understand people who have hard time ranking albums too. Although, I really hate this thread because every time I see someone putting Lust For Life last or one of the lasts places, it just breaks my heart to see it and makes me want to leave this thread as fast as I can lol.

url%5D

37 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Lemme rank while we're at it:

1. Ultraviolence
  2. Born to Die / Paradise
  3. Lust for Life
  4. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  5. Honeymoon
  6. Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  7. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
  8. Blue Banisters

I rarely see Lust Fot Life so high. 

11 hours ago, Embach said:

1. Honeymoon :legend:

2. Lust For Life :legend:

3. Ultraviolence :legend:

4. Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant

6. Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

7. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

8. Did You Know That There's Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

9. Born To Die

10. Paradise

11. Blue Banisters

12. Sirens

It was really hard for me to rank, honestly. I did it based on my mood but my top 3 has always been the same though, in my opinion her career highlights. I marked Honeymoon and Lust For Life as bold because I see them equally as no.1 but in rankinks I do think that Honeymoon is a bit better and means little bit more to me personally). AKA means a lot to me, so I want to rank it higher. It's hard for me to rank Jack Antonoff albums too, to me they're on the same level, they're equal for me, because they mean a lot equally, one of her bests and they're equally beautiful for me too. Violet Bent Backwards means a lot to me too, I was so obsessed with the poems there and I think it's still criminally underrated. I've outgrown my Born To Die and Paradise phase but I still think they're one of her best albums. Sirens is a cute album, but it's not groundbreaking as the albums above, but I'm still thankful for A Star For Nick, such a beautiful track. Out of her released albums Blue Banisters is last because it was released on my worst period of my life ever and every time I listen to this album it takes me back there and it hurts for me to listen to it, sorry.

Generally, it's very hard to rank albums and I understand people who have hard time ranking albums too. Although, I really hate this thread because every time I see someone putting Lust For Life last or one of the lasts places, it just breaks my heart to see it and makes me want to leave this thread as fast as I can lol.

Honeymoon and lust for life are so superior that god ist the thitrd part of their holy trinity

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It