RileyThomas

Rank Lana's Albums

I know it's not been long if you've even listened to the album yet but here's my new Lana album rankings after LFL:

1. BTD / Paradise

2. Honeymoon

3. Ultraviolence

4. Lust For Life

I think I have based my decision purely because certain albums have certain songs on that I treasure and LFL hasn't had enough time for me to love the songs.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

1. Ultraviolence (I'm not sure though, Lust For Life could take the place with time)

2. Lust For Life (I know it has Coachella in it but in all fairness, every other album has at least one cringey song)

3. Born To Die

4. Paradise

5. Honeymoon (great album but it's very monotonous) 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Born to Die
Ultraviolence
Honeymoon
Lust for Life

I wrote this list with the following in mind; I really like Born to Die and I don't have any songs I really dislike, so this means I like every twenty four songs on all of the versions of this album, the normal version, the deluxe version and the paradise edition are great. I both love Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. Both are actually very beautiful albumn, but I think I'll place Ultraviolence on the second spot because there's more songs on the album I listen more often to then Honeymoon. It's not like I never listen to Honeymoon, though. Both records have amazing photoshoots as well, but the Ultraviolence photoshoot is just a little bit better. I decided to place Lust for Life on the last spot because of the following reasons, the photoshoot for Lust for Life is in my opinion not that great, a large amount of the songs are forgettable and there's just more songs that I dislike on this album than on any other album Lana has ever put out. The booklet for Lust for Life (the parts I have seen for now) isn't that great either. I didn't expect Lust for Life ending up on the bottom of the list, because I actually stanned that album very hard and expected it to outshine every other album Lana has ever released.

really early but rn

1. Honeymoon

2. Lust for Life

3. Ultraviolence

4. Paradise

5. Born to Die

if we include Lana Del Ray tho, it would be number 1.

1. Ultraviolence

2. Born to Die

3. Honeymoon

4. Paradise

5. Lust for Life

I have a feeling LFL will eventually land equal to Honeymoon or take its place at #3, but I need some time to vibe with it

UV = LFL > Paradise > BTD > > > > > > > > ...... > HM

Honeymoon is just such a blemish on her discography  :poordat: It might just be that its release coincided with an awful time in my life and I just can't listen to it because of that, but even going back now it sounds empty and fillerish save for a few tracks. She really redeemed herself with LFL in my eyes, so diverse and ethereal. I might even like it better than UV, but UV is just too iconic so no. :w8ing: