1.Honeymoon 

2. Ultraviolence 

3. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

4. Lust For Life 

5. Born To Die 

6. Paradise 

7. Norman Fucking Rockwell! 

8.  A.K.A

I love all of them but NFR & A.K.A have the most skips for me and some of the songs I don't skip on those two albums are just okay to me 

But NFR couldn't end up on the last place cause it gave us Venice Bitch,  MAC , FILLY & California...those songs are truly amazing!!

Chemtrails ended up so high cause it gives me major "walking around in the nature vibes " and I'm feeling this vibe a lot

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

hi!! i was searching for this to see if it was a thread of its own already but i couldn’t find one, please correct me if i’m wrong! anyway, my lana album ranking has changed and shifted around countless times within the last few years with her album releases and just my own personal thoughts and feelings so i was wondering what all of your rankings are :party:

currently for me it goes

1. Ultraviolence 

2. NFR!

3. Born to Die

4. Honeymoon

5. Chemtrails

6. Paradise

7. Lust for Life

don’t let me be misunderstood though (hehe) — get free is one of my top favorite songs by her and it’s on my lowest ranked album! so it doesn’t mean i hate every song on the album or anything like that.

Controversial but here it goes:

1. NFR!

2. Honeymoon

3. Chemtrails

4. Born to Die

5. Lust for Life

6. Ultraviolence

7. Paradise 

i think Ultraviolence is more put together than Lust for Life and is objectively a better album, but some of the songs on Lust for Life are some of my favorites ever. Get Free, Cherry, Change, Heroin, etc just pack a big punch.

1. Ultraviolence

2. AKA

3. Honeymoon

4. NFR

5. BTD

6. Paradise

7. COCC

8. Lust for life

This is my ranking, but pretty much all of her albums have good replay value for me. Also, I put BTD before Paradise but I actually like them just the same, and the same goes for AKA and Honeymoon (although I like AKA's aesthetic and imagery it evokes a bit more)

Risky and controversial opinion that you aren't ready

1. Ultraviolence/NFR

2. NFR/Ultraviolence

3. Born To Die

4. Paradise

5. Lust For Life

6. Honeymoon (some songs grew to me)

7. COCC (I back only to 5 songs at this moment)

Don't where where I'd put AKA. UV and NFR placement depends of my mood, feelings, weather and time of day.

currently:

1. UV

2. NFR/COCC/HM

3. HM/COCC/NFR

4. COCC/NFR/HM

5. AKA

6. LFL

7. Paradise

8. BTD

UV is perfection top to bottom– NFR/COCC/HM all have at least one song i've never liked (TNBAR, for free– loved their live performance but not crazy about the recorded version, DLMBM & HBTB); still depending on my mood at any given time they're top tier albums. LFL only has a few songs i really love but i still enjoy listening to it just about top to bottom, except for love and god bless america. BTD will always be at the bottom for me– i know it's well loved for a reason but almost never listen to it unless it comes up on shuffle. Paradise has Bel Air, an all time fav song, but it also has ride and blue velvet, two of my least fav songs in her discography, and i don't love the recorded version of body electric or yayo either.

aOaIzH2.gif

1. Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

2. Honeymoon

3. Lust for Life

4. Ultraviolence

5. Born to Die

6. Paradise

I’ve realized it’s always changing and I love them all so closely that I can’t really choose! So not a ranking, but in terms of my listening frequency at the moment - 

1. Honeymoon

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

4. Ultraviolence

5. Born to Die

6. Lust for Life

7. Paradise