Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

what kind of lie is he telling  :lmao:

most non fans don't care enough to experience the times when things don't go well, lfl had a pretty decent run from an outside perspective (magazine covers, interviews, song premiers, exlusive gigs..)

i76mrxw.png 

most non fans don't care enough to experience the times when things don't go well, lfl had a pretty decent run from an outside perspective (magazine covers, interviews, song premiers, exlusive gigs..)

yeah i would give them credits for the LFL era so far (apart from the Love leak incident)... but they still have a lot to prove their ability :creep:

giphy.gif

damn, my dick is still wet from this sloppy blowjob

Tell lana to put Never Let Me Go on the unreleased album <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is Lana charting in the Billboard's Hot Rock chart? Some songs would make sense like the ones from UV or even BPBP and TNC but we're talking about Love and Lust For Life lol. I mean it's a good thing that those are somehow still in the charts but those are not really rock songs.

http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-songs

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Why is Lana charting in the Billboard's Hot Rock chart? Some songs would make sense like the ones from UV or even BPBP and TNC but we're talking about Love and Lust For Life lol. I mean it's a good thing that those are somehow still in the charts but those are not really rock songs.

Billboard combines rock and alternative into one chart

Idk in fairness lots of really random albums chart on rock too, like Lorde's albums do as well

Billboard combines rock and alternative into one chart

Huh. Interesting. Well I hope we get to see some of the LFL songs on that chart tomorrow.  :flutter:

Idk in fairness lots of really random albums chart on rock too, like Lorde's albums do as well

Yeah, like that time Lorde won the top rock song award or something like that from Billboard tenor.gif

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Isn't it weird how once you've released a song, it'll be around till the end of mankind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e