Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

"Retiring her Lana del rey era"

What does that even mean this binch is lana del rey unless she decides to ditch music, which she won't, ldr will exist.

Especially now that there's at least one mv left to release, a tour to announce and her probably writing for ldr6 already.

Maybe she archived the insta posts to announce smth and puts them back once it's out.

We'll see what happens i mean people will see her today and she's usually online some time after her shows.

It's not inconceivable considering "this binch" released music under at least two other names, and especially after the Pitchfork interview. It's speculation.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually means she's retiring. We all know how dramatic Lana is

2012 - "i wish i was dead, i don't want to be a singer"

2013 - "i think of tropico as my farewell project"

2014 - "i dont know if i'll make another record after this"

2015 - everyone : "OMG SWAN SONG. SHES RETIRING"

2016 - goes off the radar, everyone thinks shes done with music

2017 - this happens

It's not inconceivable considering "this binch" released music under at least two other names, and especially after the Pitchfork interview. It's speculation.

http://www.fuse.tv/2012/02/lana-del-rey-retires-from-music-already

Btd was two weeks old lol

@Khris i wish I was dead happened during uv not btd

i76mrxw.png 

I doubt hackers would leave the iTunes links and the random "love you" tweet from 2009. the honeymoon account is still there.

Honeymoon part 2 get ready

Jsusuwjwhwn I'm In physics class what's happening

bitch.... i overslept and missed physics lecture, glad someone else went for me  :hooker:

to quote Ian Malcolm from Jurassic park  and in my best Jeff Goldblum voice " I'm fairly alarmed here " but I just hope what has happened regarding her insta and twitter account will all be ok in the end , and I hope Lana is ok to 

Everything is wrong! Stella travel to Japan and she is still there without Lana, today Lana will perfom and looks Stella will not be there. She NEVER missed a show. Lana delete every data from her shows on her official website. Now everything on Twitter and Instagram is gone.. And she just dessepear for 2 weeks (Ok, its lana, i know) but she been so interactive in this era..  What da fuc is happening. Why her managers dont take the account back already if she really got hacked. A MESS

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Everything is wrong! Stella travel to Japan and she is still there without Lana, today Lana will perfom and looks Stella will not be there. She NEVER missed a show. Lana delete every data from her shows on her official website. Now everything on Twitter and Instagram is gone.. And she just dessepear for 2 weeks (Ok, its lana, i know) but she been so interactive in this era..  What da fuc is happening. Why her managers dont take the account back already if she really got hacked. A MESS

Girl breathe

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

to quote Ian Malcolm from Jurassic park  and in my best Jeff Goldblum voice " I'm fairly alarmed here " but I just hope what has happened regarding her insta and twitter account will all be ok in the end , and I hope Lana is ok to 

Life, uh, finds a way