Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Can't wait to listen omgggg

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Just now starting that HQ recording of Cherry  :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

tumblr_olporlPUCX1rmkvr2o2_500.gif

Thank you all for having meltdowns with me and for giving me so many messy and fun memories. :kiss2:

(I'm getting emotional help :wowcry:)

Cant wait to do it all again. Hopefully the wait wont be too long to handle. XO :kiss: :kiss2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It's killing me to have the entire album downloaded into my music library and not allowing myself to listen to it. I need to make sure my first listening experience is accompanied with beautiful scenery and a captivating atmosphere because I've found that what I'm seeing or doing while listening to Lana's music the first couple times defines how I feel about the song and what I look back on when hearing it in the future. Love reading the comments though, keep hyping me!

What's everyone's favorite now that you've had a couple listens?! I'd love to know specifically what makes it your favorite!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It's killing me to have the entire album downloaded into my music library and not allowing myself to listen to it. I need to make sure my first listening experience is accompanied with beautiful scenery and a captivating atmosphere because I've found that what I'm seeing or doing while listening to Lana's music the first couple times defines how I feel about the song and what I look back on when hearing it in the future. Love reading the comments though, keep hyping me!

What's everyone's favorite now that you've had a couple listens?! I'd love to know specifically what makes it your favorite!

Get Free. It describes how my journey feels right now. I'm beginning to decide things for myself and "get free", but there's still a lot of confusion because I've felt so held back by my need for control before (which I can now channel through my work :party:). It sort of reminds me of when I first started the process of recovery for my eating disorder, but there are so many areas of my life where my need for control has controlled me. But I'm learning to live. I'm moving out of the black and into the blue.