Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

252 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

LANA I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. WHERE TF IS WM VIDEO. THIS IS REPULSING. HOW DARE U. WERE ALL HERE, IN THIS SAD FORUM WAITING FOR RICH LEE OR WHOEVER TO FINISHED THE PRODUCTION OF A 2 MINUTE LONG SONG. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG LIZZY? WHY?

YALL CAN TELL ME TO CHILL BUT SERIOUSLY, WTF IS THIS?

It's Lana sis

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

omg i hope so  :hdu:

The way my "logic" works (LMAO) it's kinda like this (Dark and light):

Born to Die = Dark

Ultraviolence = Dark

Honeymoon = Light

Lust for Life = Light

It sounded better in my mind, forgive me.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

omg i hope so :hdu:

You really bout to get your hopes up when Lana literally said that Get Free was the jump point for the next album?

"Out the black, into the blue" there's probably going to be very little darkness. I mean it's Lana so there's bound to be SOME..but I doubt it'll be much

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You really bout to get your hopes up when Lana literally said that Get Free was the jump point for the next album?

"Out the black, into the blue" there's probably going to be very little darkness. I mean it's Lana so there's bound to be SOME..but I doubt it'll be much

But blue doesn't necessarily link to happiness and lightness. It's the color of sadness so there's still hope :flutter:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

She also stated that this album is happy and about finding yourself, but after its release during an interview (I don't remember which one) she said that she's not getting there yet, and is definitely not a happy album and she's still not sure when she'll be in a happy place.

EDIT: I think it's that long and sad interview.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She also stated that this album is happy and about finding yourself, but after its release during an interview (I don't remember which one) she said that she's not getting there yet, and is definitely not a happy album and she's still not sure when she'll be in a happy place.

EDIT: I think it's that long and sad interview.

Oh YEAAAA. I remember that interview. One of the most honest ones she's ever done imo. Well, I guess we'll just have to see. That's the great thing about music. It's a journey

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i lit just said i would love that, not that my hopes were up because of any chance or logical explanation... i just enjoy exploring darker themes not for her (or me as a listener) to wallow in them, i find them healing 

smh not y'all wanting lana to get stuck on depression just for your music pleasing 

oh lord please don't let me be misunderstood indeed  :facepalm:  :lanasrs2:

heroin and get free (even love & cherry) are songs that i love about the record that give me the dark vibe i'm looking for, some kind of closure about the weary moments. i don't want lana del rey crying and depressed after being mistreated by events i love that it's was a phase in her life and she's moving on, i want a more mature approach in the way she tackles the dark moments of her life and how and why she should go out of them as in more of that theme ... the last three songs do that in lfl but i wouldn't mind if she went further because i know there is more to explore and anyway she could do what she wanted i'm not sending her a letter with instructions 

edit

since i'm saying what i want, i wouldn't have minded something with the Maha Maha vibe for the witchy themes and please don't put words in my mouth it's annoying 

and i've always found the daddy thing creepy & disturbing but i respect her freedom :crossed:  

yall.... wanting lana to be depressed again and crooning about snorting cigarette ash off her daddy's lap... while i just want her to hex a bitch or go to space or something

THIS :gurl: :hottie:

Maybe shes reshooting the WM video because shes skinny now

SHE WAS SKINNY BEFORE YOU BITCH

giphy.gif

seriously though she's been skinny for the past year and a half and hasn't really changed much so unless she filmed wm during the honeymoon era jsdakfljsdfk

I wish all her previous albuns were visuals. Including Honeymoon. Damn.

Just imagined a vid for Diet Mountain Dew just like her complex interview. 

Praying that White Mustang won't be the last vid this era because it deserves better