Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i suspect that lust for life will receive her flowers soon… :lolliney:

love, 13 beaches, cherry, coachella (yes! coachella!) heroin, change, get free… all great songs, & let’s not forget it’s outtakes, the demos, serene queen, yosemite, valley of the dolls, & if i die young! :heart:

we should leak sugary sweet in it’s honor :true:

WGe8ynS.gif

5 years of blessing my ears with some of my favorite songs by lana ever

I'm deeply sorry not everyone loves you lfl but you're still very appreciated :heart:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Happy birthday to the album that made my sophomore year summer feel like something other than depression :smokes::hype:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

coachella (yes! coachella!)

actually, i remember my short obsession with this song last year, lol. i never really liked it so much (not the way that i disliked it, i just thought there are better songs), but one time i was working with something on my laptop for long, and for uncertain reason, i would have that song on repeat and then it just kinda clicked on me that i would replay it more often and it eventually became my second lana’s most streamed song. later i would feel a bit embarrassed for it and i still think it maybe shouldn’t have a spot so high (now it’s lower anyway), but i think it’s still a nice song, the outro is the most beautiful part

hbd LFL I know a lot shit on u but I hope u know this one wanted to climb the hollywood sign bc of you. I didn’t bc JT and Mila Kunis almost got arrested or something in that film so I didnt wanna go thru that but u hallow the streets and unknown desert and canyon paths w who you are. Also ur title track video reminds me of the blockbuster that closed down vintage classic now and always ur such a wonderful driving companion thank you. 

UV/Honeymoon

Hi!

Just throwing this question out there. Does anyone know the difference between the two different looking LFL UO vinyls? I feel like I remember seeing two different versions based on which plant made them, one being more clear and one being a little less translucent. Is that correct or did I just make that up? 

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

Hi!

Just throwing this question out there. Does anyone know the difference between the two different looking LFL UO vinyls? I feel like I remember seeing two different versions based on which plant made them, one being more clear and one being a little less translucent. Is that correct or did I just make that up? 

This is true! 

I'm guess at some point the manufacturer must have changed because some of the newer records had this really nasty murky tone to it like this:

unknown.png𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓇𝒹 🥀 on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey “Lust for  Life” (2017) Coke bottle clear vinyl https://t.co/i7wtGmihOF" / Twitter

The original ones were much more clear:

Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey (Record, 2017) for sale online | eBaySpecial delivery!! (Part 3) : r/lanadelrey

If you're looking to buy one I would suggest getting one of the original UO ones

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

12 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This is true! 

I'm guess at some point the manufacturer must have changed because some of the newer records had this really nasty murky tone to it like this:

unknown.png𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓇𝒹 🥀 on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey “Lust for  Life” (2017) Coke bottle clear vinyl https://t.co/i7wtGmihOF" / Twitter

Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey (Record, 2017) for sale online | eBaySpecial delivery!! (Part 3) : r/lanadelrey

If you're looking to buy one I would suggest getting one of the original UO ones

It's like she was going for vintage Coke bottle glass with the original, and then switched to swimming pool algae

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's like she was going for vintage Coke bottle glass with the original, and then switched to swimming pool algae

the original color was called Coca Cola bottle blue on her website!

negAbhB.png

27 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This is true! 

THANK YOU!!!

Unfortunately I don’t think there’s a way to know which one you’re getting if you buy it sealed, but pre owned yes I agree I would go for the clearer one lol

so the thing with the coke bottle clear lust for life is the ones pressed in the US were that murky color (perhaps the earlier ones in the US were clear too but im not sure) and the ones pressed in Europe were ALL the gorgeous coke bottle CLEAR

23 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

the original color was called Coca Cola bottle blue on her website!

are you sure it said blue and not green?

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so the thing with the coke bottle clear lust for life is the ones pressed in the US were that murky color (perhaps the earlier ones in the US were clear too but im not sure) and the ones pressed in Europe were ALL the gorgeous coke bottle CLEAR

I live in the US and mine were the proper bottle color, but I got mined with the signed vinyl set from her store

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

are you sure it said blue and not green?

now you got me questioning myself but I could have sworn it said blue

however I checked my email and it says clear but my vinyl copy is clearly the Coke bottle color

now that I think of it, it def was just Coke bottle clear for the color

negAbhB.png