frankie

Lana Del Rey Quizzes

Another Buzzfeed quiz: “Find Out Which Lana Del Rey Album Matches Your Soul“

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanadelreysfuturewife/what-lana-del-rey-album-are-you-91jglhzw7a

I got Honeymoon. :flutter:

I was just about to post this!

I got Lust for Life  :crossed:

But the description is very accurate!

"Lust for Life"

You're such a sweet person and also very mysterious. You tend to be all over the place but still calm and unstressed. Your aesthetic is moonlight photos and flowers.

That Honeymoon description is really unfitting tho. That sounds much more like Born to Die or even AKA

I got Norman Fucking Rockwell!

You're introverted, strong, sweet, and — most of all — the best kind of person to be friends with. Being at home is your happy place, but going out is also one of your faves. You can be artsy when you feel like it!

It fits.The description is very accurate.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

“Which LDR and Lorde song combo are you?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dylanrayroberts/everyone-is-a-combination-of-a-lana-del-rey-and-lo-4aoq6x8lcy

My result:

"Old Money" and "Ribs"

You’re introspective and prone to the occasional existential crisis. There’s a decent chance that you have a tendency to romanticize your past and often long for how things were in the past. You likely express yourself through music, writing, or drawing and have a strong sense of aesthetic. Key lyrics: "The power of youth is on my mind / Sunset, small town — I’m out of time.” — Lana Del Rey's "Old Money" “I’ve never felt more alone / It feels so scary getting old.” — Lorde's "Ribs"

Why does this feel so accurate? :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

"Ultraviolence"

You're a very thoughtful, introspective person. When faced with adversity, you stand your ground. You love to go out with friends and enjoy hole in the wall kinda places. You can be insecure at times, but you don't show it. Deep down, there's a sadness in your heart that you don't fully understand.

:hawt:  :eek: 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dylanrayroberts/everyone-is-a-combination-of-a-lana-del-rey-and-lo-4aoq6x8lcy

My result:

I got the exact same thing. Hugs  :heart:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

My result:

I got this one too haha. Besides the existential crisis part, it's true that I can romanticize the past, even the bad parts lately  :eek:

I got this one too haha. Besides the existential crisis part, it's true that I can romanticize the past, even the bad parts lately :eek:

It’s the opposite for me lol, I don’t romanticize my past and I’m having lots of existential crises. : )))))) I do long for the past though.

and so did i. apparently there's only one result

No, I’ve seen other results too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My result:

This is what I got:

"Get Free" and "Liability" (Reprise)

While you're passive (codependent at your worst), you know yourself better than anyone. Regardless of your relationship status, you’re learning to be content on your own. You desire acceptance and are very supportive of those around you. You're always there for your loved ones. Key lyrics: “I never really noticed that I had to decide / To play someone’s game/ Or live my own life.” – Lana Del Rey's "Get Free" “But you’re not what you thought you were.” – Lorde's "Liability (Reprise)"

I guess mine’s pretty accurate. Am I the only one so far who got something different?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Find Out Which Lana Del Rey Album Matches Your Soul

"Born to Die"

You are thoughtful, loving, and an all-around badass. You're introverted and extroverted at the same time. You love to express yourself creatively!

Which LDR and Lorde song combo are you?

"Old Money" and "Ribs"

You’re introspective and prone to the occasional existential crisis. There’s a decent chance that you have a tendency to romanticize your past and often long for how things were in the past. You likely express yourself through music, writing, or drawing and have a strong sense of aesthetic. Key lyrics: "The power of youth is on my mind / Sunset, small town — I’m out of time.” — Lana Del Rey's "Old Money" “I’ve never felt more alone / It feels so scary getting old.” — Lorde's "Ribs"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I copied and paste my result from you guys because I deleted the page per accident. Then I retook the test because I wanted everything pretty with the font and blahblah, but then they gave another result? Pretty sure I marked the same options...

Second result:

"Get Free" and "Liability" (Reprise)

While you're passive (codependent at your worst), you know yourself better than anyone. Regardless of your relationship status, you’re learning to be content on your own. You desire acceptance and are very supportive of those around you. You're always there for your loved ones. Key lyrics: “I never really noticed that I had to decide / To play someone’s game/ Or live my own life.” – Lana Del Rey's "Get Free" “But you’re not what you thought you were.” – Lorde's "Liability (Reprise)"

---------------------------------------

lol

giphy.gif

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

“What two LDR tracks defines you?”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dylanrayroberts/what-two-lana-del-rey-tracks-define-you-8excdcleyu

I got:

Mariners Apartment Complex & Get Free

Your hardships have molded you into a resilient individual and have forced you to realize your inherent value outside of others' opinions of you. You are likely frequently occupied with the well-being of others but are learning the importance of prioritizing your own happiness first. Others would describe you as both strong and accommodating. The last few months have been marked by significant change, but these changes have ultimately refined you into a more emotionally mature person.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Another Buzzfeed quiz: “Find Out Which Lana Del Rey Album Matches Your Soul“

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanadelreysfuturewife/what-lana-del-rey-album-are-you-91jglhzw7a

So accurate. I got:

"Norman Fucking Rockwell!"
You're introverted, strong, sweet, and — most of all — the best kind of person to be friends with. Being at home is your happy place, but going out is also one of your faves. You can be artsy when you feel like it!