Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Lollapalooza Paris | 23rdJuly 2017

lineup-lolla-site.jpg

Haven't seen a thread for this yet!

Performing tomorrow at 20:30. 

Me and @annedauphine just checked out the stage and we haven't seen stairs and it's quite high, so Lana probably won't come down.

Nvm

image.png

Someone please record the livestream

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

lineup-lolla-site.jpg

Haven't seen a thread for this yet!

Performing tomorrow at 20:30. 

Me and @annedauphine just checked out the stage and we haven't seen stairs and it's quite high, so Lana probably won't come down.

There's a rolling staircase that will probably be put in front of the stage later on or just before her set.

I saw Lana at a festival once and they put stairs up specifically for Lana's set, they weren't up for other days of the festival. They said Lana requested to have them

I saw Lana at a festival once and they put stairs up specifically for Lana's set, they weren't up for other days of the festival. They said Lana requested to have them

Hopes just went up by 67% thank you

Usually the stairs are on the right, right?

Already met several people and they're coming at 7am... I woke up at 6am30 this morning, I'll stay up until past midnight because of The Weeknd, we'll have walked more than two hours and a half, and I go back to work on Monday at 9am, the things I do for Elizabeth Grant

ZKcaooE.png

Hopes just went up by 67% thank you

Usually the stairs are on the right, right?

Already met several people and they're coming at 7am... I woke up at 6am30 this morning, I'll tay up until past midnight because of The Weeknd, we'll have walked more than two hours and a half, and I go back to work on Monday at 9am, the things I do for Elizabeth Grant

For me they were on the center right, it probably depends on the stage set up

you sure this is going to be livestreamed?

Starting in 3 hours

It's being streamed from their website rn, but Lana may not let them

YEEEE her name is in the URL and shit, does that means she's letting them film?