Black Mirror

It's funny that many of your rankings from S4 have Black Museum at the top when most critics have it at the bottom

it’s bc it’s trash

season 4 in general was way too predictable and boring for the show (with some stand out moments)

i76mrxw.png 

idk about u guys but i only had ONE ending where there was no possibility to return and it auto directed me to the credits on the netflix page where they show a countdown for the next episode to start.

all the other times they showed the credits the episode still went on or there was an option to choose between going back and credits.

i76mrxw.png 

idk about u guys but i only had ONE ending where there was no possibility to return and it auto directed me to the credits on the netflix page where they show a countdown for the next episode to start.

all the other times they showed the credits the episode still went on or there was an option to choose between going back and credits.

I've had 2 complete reruns total. What I've gathered is: you can go back as many times as you want unless your current run is over 90 minutes. Sometimes the credits are hard-coded on the scenario (like with the granddaughter) but you can still go back and change things.

After 90 minutes of going back and forth credits roll no matter if you want to go back or not.

Have no proper info to back it up, no one on Reddit talked about this, can't understand Bandersnatch's coding either (HERE it is). All this is pure observation

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I've had 2 complete reruns total. What I've gathered is: you can go back as many times as you want unless your current run is over 90 minutes. Sometimes the credits are hard-coded on the scenario (like with the granddaughter) but you can still go back and change things.

After 90 minutes of going back and forth credits roll no matter if you want to go back or not.

Have no proper info to back it up, no one on Reddit talked about this, can't understand Bandersnatch's coding either (HERE it is). All this is pure observation

tbh idk if my run was 90 minutes bc i didn't close the tab for over 4 (!) hrs without refreshing it so idk how that corelates to the 90 minutes bc i was WAY over that, just choosing different options and my ending was

a flashback of the whole beginning sequence just like u get tons of times in the whole episode (depending on what u choose i guess) and the music started glitching and fading out when it got to the bus sequence till the music was replaced by some white noise thingy and the video stopped and the credits started to play

it was after i had 2 other endings where the credits were engraved in the story like the one with the programmer trying to rerelease the game.

i76mrxw.png 

y'all I started watching this recently and what? I cried to so many episodes already :rip: Mostly because of the way it portrays how twisted this world is

It's so so good! My favorite I think so far was that episode where everyone could rate people out of 5 stars... amazing