Say Yes to Heaven

Why Doesn't Lana Have Her Own Line of Something?

This would be nice , the most likely  lines that I can imagine Lana doing are a make up range (imagine seeing a lana range in your local store ) a perfume or  vintage clothing line , in terms of promotion , I can imagine Lana doing some launches , in the uk I can see her doing one at Harrod's   . But I do agree with Coney Island King that Lana isn't bothered , but again I would like to see Lana do her own line , but at the end of the day it's up to Lana 

I'd prefer if she made more merch for her shows only, like for the Endless Summer Tour she had a good merch, the neacklace and stuff, that was cool, or just have special editions with some brands but nothing that big

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

I thought I saw a discussion thread about a Lana perfume somewhere else?

I don't think she's interested in designing clothes that much, maybe she's more into lashes and makeup, but she's a writer after all and it would be cool if she wrote a poem book. I don't really like poems and mostly don't get them, but Lana is a very good storyteller and mood setter... at least in her songs. :flutter:

So yeah, maybe a book with poems would be fun to buy?

Sorry, I think I went off topic here. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If she did a makeup line I'd love for her to do something with any of the brands available at Sephora. She could also do like a collaboration with a fashion designer and make a collection of clutches or something cute.

I thought I saw a discussion thread about a Lana perfume somewhere else?

I don't think she's interested in designing clothes that much, maybe she's more into lashes and makeup, but she's a writer after all and it would be cool if she wrote a poem book. I don't really like poems and mostly don't get them, but Lana is a very good storyteller and mood setter... at least in her songs. :flutter:

So yeah, maybe a book with poems would be fun to buy?

Sorry, I think I went off topic here. :toofunny:

I agree that it would be cool if she wrote a poem book and I can see her doing that , I would definitely buy it