Sign in to follow this  
electra

Lana Del Rey to perform in Glasgow, 23rd of August

SHAKING RIGHT NOW I can't believe she's coming to my home city!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone in the know - what's the best way to get tickets? Also if I ordered a signed copy of LFL from her website does that count towards presale???!?!! I must know omg omg omg

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Anyone in the know - what's the best way to get tickets? Also if I ordered a signed copy of LFL from her website does that count towards presale???!?!! I must know omg omg omg

I ordered the album from her webshop and got the opportunity to buy presale tickets (but they went out FAST I'm so glad we got tickets on the next round).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It should but to be sure I would manually sign up as well! When are you getting there for queuing? I wanna be eaaaarrrlyyy

I ordered the album too but didn't get anything about the presale, any idea what I can do?

Go onto her Instagram, hit the presale link and then there should be a manual sign up (it says *no purchase required, click here)

I manually signed up too, I'm just panicking because it said 8pm tonight was when you'd get the presale code. I saved the email address in the email to my contacts too.

I wanna queue up so early to get front row, it's just annoying because it's the hydro so it's difficult to decide where to stand because of the runway. I wonder if she'll walk down it or anything or if they'll remove it?

"Shared my body and my mind with you... that's all over now."

I manually signed up too, I'm just panicking because it said 8pm tonight was when you'd get the presale code. I saved the email address in the email to my contacts too.

you'll get it before or on 8pm.. mine took a while too.

god-damn.png

you'll get it before or on 8pm.. mine took a while too.

I've still not got this email yet, I definitely bought the CD on her online store and manually signed up. It's so frustrating.

I've still not got this email yet, I definitely bought the CD on her online store and manually signed up. It's so frustrating.

Same, I think it just mean like eight tomorrow considering that's when she up ends

It should but to be sure I would manually sign up as well! When are you getting there for queuing? I wanna be eaaaarrrlyyy

Queueing at the SSE Hydro? Or like queueing online for tickets?

None of my friends are Lana stans (philistines  :facepalm: ) so I'm probably going alone if I get a ticket so would be happy to meet up with people in a similar boat!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Queueing at the SSE Hydro? Or like queueing online for tickets?

None of my friends are Lana stans (philistines  :facepalm: ) so I'm probably going alone if I get a ticket so would be happy to meet up with people in a similar boat!

Queuing there! I want to meet people but I also wanna be eeaaaarrrlllyyy

Queuing there! I want to meet people but I also wanna be eeaaaarrrlllyyy

Me and my friend are definitely gonna be there super duper early, we're thinking about camping out? But I'll chat to anyone who gets there early, I'd love more Lana friends haha :) I just hope to god we all get tickets

Me and my friend are definitely gonna be there super duper early, we're thinking about camping out? But I'll chat to anyone who gets there early, I'd love more Lana friends haha :) I just hope to god we all get tickets

I wanna be early but I'm not sure if I quite want to camp out just in because I don't want to look a mess going in haha, but I was thinking around 7 in the morning

True, I was thinking that. But my friend has a car so I was thinking of just getting ready in his car while he saves my spot or something at maybe 7ish and if I need to reapply then I can always carry a few bits of makeup etc. But I think the earliest I'd go would be like 2am, I wouldn't be there at like midnight.

True, I was thinking that. But my friend has a car so I was thinking of just getting ready in his car while he saves my spot or something at maybe 7ish and if I need to reapply then I can always carry a few bits of makeup etc. But I think the earliest I'd go would be like 2am, I wouldn't be there at like midnight.

That's true too! Maybe I should go a little earlier. I guess what I get scared of is my hair. I have a damn weird thing about my hair, like it's "consistency" and "feeling". I really shouldn't but I HAVE to wash it every day because it rarely lasts 24 hours because it's soooo gross. Recently I've been trying to go longer without washing it (I've noticed if I pre-prepare my hair by killing it with dry shampoo before it gets greasy it actually prevents grease) but that's my only jive. Which is weird but I wanna look good if I get a selfie with my girl! No greasy messes here!

I think I'll try my best to get even earlier if people are gonna queue from those kind of times. If anyone meets up with me, I'm gonna be wearing my bright red Ferrari jacket so you guys all know it's me. I think I might even try and get my jacket signed.

That's true too! Maybe I should go a little earlier. I guess what I get scared of is my hair. I have a damn weird thing about my hair, like it's "consistency" and "feeling". I really shouldn't but I HAVE to wash it every day because it rarely lasts 24 hours because it's soooo gross. Recently I've been trying to go longer without washing it (I've noticed if I pre-prepare my hair by killing it with dry shampoo before it gets greasy it actually prevents grease) but that's my only jive. Which is weird but I wanna look good if I get a selfie with my girl! No greasy messes here!

I think I'll try my best to get even earlier if people are gonna queue from those kind of times. If anyone meets up with me, I'm gonna be wearing my bright red Ferrari jacket so you guys all know it's me. I think I might even try and get my jacket signed.

same, my hair turns into a greasy mess so quickly lol. Gonna get my nails done red and pointy for the Lana look. I wish my hair was long again, I cut it in April, I could've done a BTD throwback ginger Lana hair style :( But oh well, idk what to bring for her to sign, I was thinking my copy of BTD/Paradise Edition or maybe Ultraviolence and a pink sharpie? I've got a poster in my house from her paradise tour but I don't wanna bring that along.

same, my hair turns into a greasy mess so quickly lol. Gonna get my nails done red and pointy for the Lana look. I wish my hair was long again, I cut it in April, I could've done a BTD throwback ginger Lana hair style :( But oh well, idk what to bring for her to sign, I was thinking my copy of BTD/Paradise Edition or maybe Ultraviolence and a pink sharpie? I've got a poster in my house from her paradise tour but I don't wanna bring that along.

Ahhh I wanted to do nails too!! I'm kind of thinking a 70's white dress like the Lust for Life music video with the Ferrari jacket. If you want to go a BTD throwback look and you're around a size ten I literally have the skirt she wears on the front cover of BTD you could borrow LMAO.

I think I want to bring things that are small but valuable to increase their value (kind of sounds a bit nasty but I want really special Lana things for my collection). I have national anthem, ride and video games on vinyl so I'm thinking of bringing them to sign? Maybe some CD booklets, the honeymoon cassette or some things from the box sets. I also have these really rare Dazed postcards I might get signed. Not gonna take anything like magazines. I don't want her to sign too many things but I have so many fucking things I want her to sign AHAGUGHAYH. I'm gonna have to cut it down but for now those are some of my ideas.

I also have a friend on SSE whose letting me use her SSE rewards to get tickets on the Saturday presale, I feel so lucky! I officially owe her my fucking LIFE.

Ahhh I wanted to do nails too!! I'm kind of thinking a 70's white dress like the Lust for Life music video with the Ferrari jacket. If you want to go a BTD throwback look and you're around a size ten I literally have the skirt she wears on the front cover of BTD you could borrow LMAO.

I think I want to bring things that are small but valuable to increase their value (kind of sounds a bit nasty but I want really special Lana things for my collection). I have national anthem, ride and video games on vinyl so I'm thinking of bringing them to sign? Maybe some CD booklets, the honeymoon cassette or some things from the box sets. I also have these really rare Dazed postcards I might get signed. Not gonna take anything like magazines. I don't want her to sign too many things but I have so many fucking things I want her to sign AHAGUGHAYH. I'm gonna have to cut it down but for now those are some of my ideas.

I also have a friend on SSE whose letting me use her SSE rewards to get tickets on the Saturday presale, I feel so lucky! I officially owe her my fucking LIFE.

I'm not gonna take any magazines, might bring all my CD booklets and my Ultraviolence or Born to Die vinyl but I don't want it to get damaged.

I'm a size 12 :((((( I was thinking of maybe going for a red summer dress or I saw this nice 70s style tied blouse with flared sleeves in this bright red that I wanted to wear! Omg you are sooooo lucky, I wish I knew somebody who worked there omg I feel like they shouldn't have extended the pre-sale registration to give us a chance to even get tickets haha

I'm also v glad I'm 5'9 because the last gig I was at, I got second row but the girls in front of me were so small that I had a good view. I always feel bad for the tiny girls at the barrier, they must hate getting crushed. I remember so many girls fainted last time before Lana had even came on.

Thank you so much for the offer though! Your Lana collection sounds so good, I wish I'd spent the money on special items