Sign in to follow this  
electra

Lana Del Rey to perform in Glasgow, 23rd of August

The excitement is too real ​but also £49.50 plus booking fee is a LOT henny​  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

I fucking know, the booking see is like £6 as well and I got ticket protection for £2 because I'm a scared bitch.

So whose gonna try and make front? Can we make like an Instagram group chat to meet up?

I fucking know, the booking see is like £6 as well and I got ticket protection for £2 because I'm a scared bitch.

So whose gonna try and make front? Can we make like an Instagram group chat to meet up?

Hahahaha me too so it came to like £58, outrageous!

I don't actually have insta but will make an account if you guys are going to discuss things over there!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Hahahaha me too so it came to like £58, outrageous!

I don't actually have insta but will make an account if you guys are going to discuss things over there!

Well idk whose going yet so I guess for now we can just keep it in the thread and then see if anyone else grabs tickets and decide then :w8ing:

I GOT TICKETS FOR LIVERPOOL!!!! BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE COMMENTING ON THAT THREAD OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT  :excited:  :party:

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qsVmBMd.png

Yes! What's your Instagram usernames?? I'll make a chat (for Glasgow)!

(And if anyone's reading this comment a couple of days or weeks down the line still feel free to quote me!)

@vickycaitlinwalker

"Shared my body and my mind with you... that's all over now."

Yes! What's your Instagram usernames?? I'll make a chat (for Glasgow)!

(And if anyone's reading this comment a couple of days or weeks down the line still feel free to quote me!)

Mine is @jd8762

Apologies for it being entirely empty I just made it for this purpose lol

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Hey guys i got ticket to see lana in Glasgow! I'm from Spain so i was wondering if some of you'd like to go to Lana's hotel in Glasgow, and try to find her... Or at the airport. I really want to see her so i'll try to meet her lmao if someone is interested just tell me so i don't go to alone! X

rs_500x211-140507104639-westcoast22.gif

Hey guys i got ticket to see lana in Glasgow! I'm from Spain so i was wondering if some of you'd like to go to Lana's hotel in Glasgow, and try to find her... Or at the airport. I really want to see her so i'll try to meet her lmao if someone is interested just tell me so i don't go to alone! X

I'm not sure how we could find out what hotel she's in and I don't wanna pure hassle her at her hotel y'know? Is she flying in from Manchester in the morning?

Sorry I meant Liverpool!

Sorry I meant Liverpool!

Not to be shady or anything I just don't know if I'd wanna bother her at her hotel ❤️

Not to be shady or anything I just don't know if I'd wanna bother her at her hotel ❤️

"Shared my body and my mind with you... that's all over now."

Anyone knows how many songs she is likely to sing? Does she usually end the show with a particular song or it changes each time?

Just want to know so I can get out the venue before the crowds, lol.  :)

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Anyone knows how many songs she is likely to sing? Does she usually end the show with a particular song or it changes each time?

Just want to know so I can get out the venue before the crowds, lol.  :)

She always this year sings off to the races in the end

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i'm away to sue my work place. i was at work both days the presale and general sale were up and the only tickets left were fuck miles back for like £50 so bye i'm depressed

Thank you!~ That's such a good song... it will be hard to leave before it ends! :icant:

Leave right after she leaves the stage (or goes down to the audience if you don't mind missing the bit where she goes down to the audience for the last time).

She won't come back once she leaves during ottr but the band keeps playing for another 1-2 minutes.

i76mrxw.png 

i'm away to sue my work place. i was at work both days the presale and general sale were up and the only tickets left were fuck miles back for like £50 so bye i'm depressed

You should have asked one of us to pick up a spare ticket! :(