Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Love/Lust For Life - Urban Outfitters Limited Heart-Shaped 10" Vinyl - Preorder

I paid fucking 50 dollars for it without checking if first shipping was international so I hope it will ship to France and second if it was the album or the song I can't believe it's the song my parents are going to roast my ass :deadbanana: At least I treated myself :toofunny:

rip your bank account anne, almost 100€ for lana merch in less than 24 hours  :deadbanana:

the vinyl is really cute but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to order it from the us website since the european one doesn't seem to have it and my local uo store replaced the vinyl section with more uo home stuff 

i76mrxw.png 

Lol I'm sorry but it looks so cheaply made. The Heart Shaped idea is cute but it looks like something a teenager made in 20 minutes in shop class. :usrsney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Its the red,its ugly, should have been another color.

Jefree start did a heart record and it looked cool

it's not even out yet we don't know how it's gonna look like once the copies are printed.

i76mrxw.png 

w8ing for smn to sell it on discogs since UO cancelled my order and they dont ship to any location outside the US anymore

Me too. It's probably gonna be super pricey on discogs though which is annoying.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Hate that its US only. 
I think UO is SO expensive for vinyl. Especially bc its not even great quality. Its more for the aesthetic with them then actual playing.

Love is #2 on the Physical Singles Sales Chart on next weeks Billboard Top Sales chart (that means actual physical product not download/stream

So officially Lana can say she hit #2 on a singles chart.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp