graham4anything

Lana Concert July 31 2017 House of Blues San Diego

the only worthwhile songs to anticipate is Body Electric, Change, and Music to Watch Boys to; fun! 

bye flop world :hottie:

now if only we can get rid of BtD, BJ, SS, UV and OttR and bring in better songs from every album

i say MDM/Carmen or Radio

Bel Air or Blue Velvet

Sad Girl/Old Money or even Florida Kilos or FMWUTTP

Salvatore, Art Deco, 24, or Swan Song

and Get Free as the closer with IMF and Tomorrow Never Came

tenor.gif

or just make that the whole 19 song tracklist, cut off 24 and give an Acapella Salvatore/ GKIT

e: i just saw Cruel World on the tracklist, girl. Let. It. Fucking. ROT. i use to love it but damn these are all aging like milk the more they're used :defeated

:crossed:

the only worthwhile songs to anticipate is Body Electric, Change, and Music to Watch Boys to; fun! 

bye flop world :hottie:

now if only we can get rid of BtD, BJ, SS, UV and OttR and bring in better songs from every album

i say MDM/Carmen or Radio

Bel Air or Blue Velvet

Sad Girl/Old Money or even Florida Kilos or FMWUTTP

Salvatore, Art Deco, 24, or Swan Song

and Get Free as the closer with IMF and Tomorrow Never Came

tenor.gif

or just make that the whole 19 song tracklist, cut off 24 and give an Acapella Salvatore/ GKIT

e: i just saw Cruel World on the tracklist, girl. Let. It. Fucking. ROT. i use to love it but damn these are all aging like milk the more they're used :defeated

:crossed:

Okay I love Cruel World but that made me scream 

So when is this starting?

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I think she would never sing GKIT because this song makes her sad. She talked about this in the Flaunt interview, I think

God Knows I Tried?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Okay I love Cruel World but that made me scream 

it use to be in my UV top 5, but everytime she opens with it the more and more i despise it

it gets bad whn u know you can be late to the livestream/show 5 minutes fine bc you at least skip CW...

altho if she were to do it Acapella and sung the f u c k out of it, I'd still be LIVING. but rn, the song is DYING

I think she would never sing GKIT because this song makes her sad. She talked about this in the Flaunt interview, I think

I don't remember her sayin that- but i'll check nevertheless. I can totally see why it would make her sad- I cant listen to it w/o getting emotional but It's still in my top 3 just for how pure and raw it is. same w/ Change. the simpler ballads get to me so easily like Old Money (thats more produced though iirc). 

i wouldnt mind MTWBT over that; I just think her n her band need to sit down and redo the entire setlist- bring in bops and more heartfelt songs for the fans to sing for her (like the infamous VG performance in Dublin iirc where she cried and let the fans sing most of the song, ugh :flutter:)

it use to be in my UV top 5, but everytime she opens with it the more and more i despise it

it gets bad whn u know you can be late to the livestream/show 5 minutes fine bc you at least skip CW...

altho if she were to do it Acapella and sung the f u c k out of it, I'd still be LIVING. but rn, the song is DYING

This! She needs to push her vocals like she did with Body Electric and Million Dollar Man back in 2012, maybe not the best singing technique but it was so passionate. I hope the vocals of Body Electric don't flop tonight  :defeated:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I just wanna see the stage go dark at the supposed end of her set and then in the dark you hear her sing the beginning of Get Free then when it hits the chorus she runs out into the audience wearing a cape and just jumps off the stage and flies away

I don't remember her sayin that- but i'll check nevertheless. I can totally see why it would make her sad- I cant listen to it w/o getting emotional but It's still in my top 3 just for how pure and raw it is. same w/ Change. the simpler ballads get to me so easily like Old Money (thats more produced though iirc). 

i wouldnt mind MTWBT over that; I just think her n her band need to sit down and redo the entire setlist- bring in bops and more heartfelt songs for the fans to sing for her (like the infamous VG performance in Dublin iirc where she cried and let the fans sing most of the song, ugh :flutter:)

Same! I would love listen to black beauty and bel air live tbh

This! She needs to push her vocals like she did with Body Electric and Million Dollar Man back in 2012, maybe not the best singing technique but it was so passionate. I hope the vocals of Body Electric don't flop tonight  :defeated:

fucking MDM at the BBC1 concert

the definition of iconic is that performance ughhh, it's why I love the song so much :defeated: ik it probably hurt to sing like that n maybe she was trying to show off and be loved to cure stage fright but goddamnit I would give my firstborn for her to sing like that, or at least get emotional and heartfelt or visibly have fun w/ her songs like how she use to

link 4 the unenlightened 

perfection :defeated:

eL thought this would be added onto my last post..oops

also did I fucking miss Body Electric? goddamnit.