Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

If Lana does a video for get free, I hope it has a more richer 60s theme. Also I love the verse when she sings about rainbows, so hopefully we'll see that.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If Lana does a video for get free, I hope it has a more richer 60s theme. Also I love the verse when she sings about rainbows, so hopefully we'll see that.

I keep imaging like, 1960s rainbows and Space Race visuals

likeHashi-Rainbow_in_Space.jpgbdeddc4d6da5c5085b6b68e49e907957--s-costRetro-Futurism.jpg

Very bright and optimistic on the surface visuals. Very 1960s retrofuturistic and lone space voyager saving the planet esque

wait I'm shook she didn't fuck a robot or shoot off into space in the mv

unless she was actually on that rocket and the car she was driving was on a space highway

but how could it be behind her? well you might ask but the answer is

the future

For some reason GF I could associate visuals with, more of her songs usually do. But I imagined her and the dancers/two other girls performing the beginning/chorus like a 60's girl group to a big crowd of people, then them leaving and driving to a paradise, with rainbows and palm trees and a vintage looking filter over the video. Then, at the end, Lana is at a beach in her "girl group" costume, it shows her walking into the ocean, and ends with her blissfully floating in the water

For some reason GF I could associate visuals with, more of her songs usually do. But I imagined her and the dancers/two other girls performing the beginning/chorus like a 60's girl group to a big crowd of people, then them leaving and driving to a paradise, with rainbows and palm trees and a vintage looking filter over the video. Then, at the end, Lana is at a beach in her "girl group" costume, it shows her walking into the ocean, and ends with her blissfully floating in the water

I imagined that too! Like, freakishly similar. Get Free is the most 60s sounding song on LFL so I envisioned the whole 'The Ronettes' type of girl group.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I imagined that too! Like, freakishly similar. Get Free is the most 60s sounding song on LFL so I envisioned the whole 'The Ronettes' type of girl group.

Me too! With full on girl group choreography, sort of like the beginning of LFL, but in front of a big crowd at a Woodstock style festival

I keep imaging like, 1960s rainbows and Space Race visuals

likeHashi-Rainbow_in_Space.jpgbdeddc4d6da5c5085b6b68e49e907957--s-costRetro-Futurism.jpg

Very bright and optimistic on the surface visuals. Very 1960s retrofuturistic and lone space voyager saving the planet esque

Petition for having Stargirl to style and direct the next music video.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this is my commitment

my modern manifesto

i'm doing it for all the videos

that never got released in original form

for ultraviolence and for the next best american record

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

"This is what entertainment should always be like, and also what it so rarely is," he wrote. "It should always have standards, and treat you with respect for your taste and intelligence." -Xavier Dolan

That's it. The video is recycled material with a different aesthetic. We've seen so many similar shots in her old videos. Plus, it was not made for the song White Mustang. Talk about adding insult to injury. I'm glad I didn't buy that one serving Pop bubbly to celebrate. Flat_Champagne.mp3

Can we collectively harass them for a collaboration? 'Cause Lady Boss is quite lust. I mean lost... She's not a director, period. It doesn't mean that she has no word to say, it means that she needs structure and more talented artists to work with.

On the other hand, her hands (no pun) were magnificent and the communication between her and Jesus with the sense of touch was interesting, almost touching. It should have been exploited more and better (the slow dancing scene is way too dark, it's dark ALL THE TIME). Djeez...

Get Free is so inspiring for a music video, I wish I had talent because I have a shitload of ideas.

tumblr_inline_nvgiabxVvv1sn02gp_500.gif

Its amazing that this is so bad, and a lot of people think its bad too, because you can tell there's a lot of great footage and its probably an expensive video, yet because its with the wrong song and a lot of footage is probably unused due to the different songs, it ends up being so bad. Sad really.

Anyone send me the full BAR please? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

qsVmBMd.png

Sadly, I think this video will be more underrated than Freak  :ohno:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Oh honey....  :um: 

no one trusts someone with 19 posts

Oh honey... what post count has to do with anything..?  :um: leaked_version for example has more posts/online time than you yet everyone hated him. Not exactly a "trusted" person don't you think? Hmm... 

I don't need "your trust" anyway, go back to your cauldron. 

giphy.gif