Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

i want to cry so hard dominatrix lana had me shook like i know when i listen to the songs i like to switch her into a certified top who doesn't feel at ease being commandeered but like yooo she actually giving me gentle femdom visuals??? girl bless you thank you jesus i can die happy and like they live in a 70s cement weird structure in the future 

lana give me my wig back 

(i know it's a reach about the domme thing but i'm so happy to feel blessed) thank you mommy :icant:  <3 

You know what i love about this video, is how it represents how far she's come. In Blue Jeans she has the guy standing over her, grabbing her, taking control etc. In White Mustang it's the opposite and she's in charge, and finally not letting men determine her happiness

YAS GIRL FINALLY  :illumilana2:  

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think he'd look a lot sexier if he had his hair up in a messy, dare I say bun. Just something jumbled up at the back of his head

But then he'd look more of a hipster than a rock guy with the long hair she loves so much, and Lana doesn't like that. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But then he'd look more of a hipster than a rock guy with the long hair she loves so much, and Lana doesn't like that. :creep:

See I know what you mean, and it just conflicts me too. I was gonna say not if he moves in the right sort of way, but seeing how he's more of the sub role, I guess letting it down all the way suited him better.

I wonder what Lana's playing exactly in the music video.. I instantly thought of Shades Of Cool ghost, but with a vengeance, or at least experience. I wonder how many hours we'll have to wait to find out 

UV/Honeymoon

At first when the camera was zooming in on her it looked like she was recreating the BTD video, it looked like she was sat down on a throne again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e