Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Beautiful aesthetics. She looks great. But I kept waiting for something to happen and nothing ever did. Definitely doesn't fit White Mustang :(

I feel like this applies to a lot of Lana's music videos these past years honestly.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

honestly while the visuals were stunning thinking about bar (and now we also have edits) while watching this, the storyline is still effy :/ tbh i don't like it when mv are literal i prefer when artists subvert the explicit meaning of a video and offer a more innovative footage 

but since a lot of material was scraped to fit wm i can't even judge that :/

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Lana's team FORCES her to release these scrapped videos? Think of how much time and money was spent making this video. Her team probably told her "money was spent to make a video for a song you scrapped so bitch you better find another way to make the best of it cuz that's throwing money away." Or maybe that was Lana's thought process in releasing this idk.

well yes of course, the production is expensive af but at that point i'd rather have BAR released now or later, she did include black beauty in the deluxe version of uv even after it was leaked 

OMG. This genius. Who else could create the most flat, bland, dull, boring, lifeless, uneventful, uninspired, uncomfortable, unnecessary, out-of-context, ill-fitting, repetitive, embarrasing video from repurposed footage for the worst song on her album? Legend.  :deadbanana:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

BAR was never and will never be released. Did some of ya'll actually believe her pervasively deceptive ass?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I wonder if there's an scrapped scene where she has an accident and it belongs to the end of the bridge where it sounds like a glass breaking or a car accident

holy smokes you are right but there are also the "broom broom" sounds of a motorbike in lfl and the rapid "vroom" in wm (esp at the end) but no actual car or motorbike around during those scenes ... 

BAR/Architecture is better than almost whole LFL album, and the video fits the song. Thanks for the edit, much better than the official one!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro