Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

I kinda want her to do another EP so that we can get an EP sampler like the Paradise one (maybe with outtakes from the WM video??). Also, bring controversial Lana back with her pepsi cola  :creep:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Shit. I just realized that now that Lana's confirmed that the missile is a missile and not a space shuttle or something, Get Free's lyrics become really dark. "Who never got to fly at night/cuz they were caught up in the dance" is literally about the people who died without realizing happiness - and paired with the music video, they died in war - which is a recurring theme throughout the album.

Oh honey... what post count has to do with anything..?  :um: leaked_version for example has more posts/online time than you yet everyone hated him. Not exactly a "trusted" person don't you think? Hmm... 

I don't need "your trust" anyway, go back to your cauldron. 

Leaked did contribute a lot of useful information to this site, even if he was nasty a lot of the time. 

And um, youve contributed by wasting your whole 20 posts on acting like a 12 year old who is using the internet for the first time. good luck in your junior exams next year sweety! xx

Shit. I just realized that now that Lana's confirmed that the missile is a missile and not a space shuttle or something, Get Free's lyrics become really dark. "Who never got to fly at night/cuz they were caught up in the dance" is literally about the people who died without realizing happiness - and paired with the music video, they died in war - which is a recurring theme throughout the album.

Oh wow... I never thought of it like that. That's so sad, but I think your theory is correct.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Leaked did contribute a lot of useful information to this site, even if he was nasty a lot of the time. 

And um, youve contributed by wasting your whole 20 posts on acting like a 12 year old who is using the internet for the first time. good luck in your junior exams next year sweety! xx

How exactly he was "trusted"? Providing information(he actually didn't provide anything useful) doesn't make someone trusted and given his nasty behavior i'm absolutely sure 99% of the people here would never "trust" him.

And um, you didn't even read my whole 20 posts, show me exactly in which posts I'm acting like a 12 year old? Didn't know that voicing my opinion in various threads is "childish"? However judging by that childish empty response you just gave me it's pretty obvious who the child is.Grow up u still live in the fantasy magic world sweety! xxo

giphy.gif

So, if she actually makes a Get Free video it would be sad af. I would be curious to see the visuals for the "There's no more chasing rainbows" part. On the other hand, she once said that she wouldn't like to contribute to the general feeling of doom that is very common lately, so maybe it wouldn't be so dark. But most likely we're not getting a video for GF so there's that  :toofunny:

Lana_Eyes.png

Damn those eyes are gorgeous

Wow, beautiful legend. Pretty and talented is not a very common combination nowadays.

How exactly he was "trusted"? Providing information(he actually didn't provide anything useful) doesn't make someone trusted and given his nasty behavior i'm absolutely sure 99% of the people here would never "trust" him.

And um, you didn't even read my whole 20 posts, show me exactly in which posts I'm acting like a 12 year old? Didn't know that voicing my opinion in various threads is "childish"? However judging by that childish empty response you just gave me it's pretty obvious who the child is.Grow up u still live in the fantasy magic world sweety! xxo

tenor.gif

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif