Sign in to follow this  
expandableclitoris

Lana Discusses Unreleased Music, Potential Re-Releases on Instagram Live

If I ain't wrong, Chuck's favourite song is Pawn Shop Blues. For the first time ever, I want Chuck to be involved in something

I would like to have Never Let Me Go, Children Of The Bad Revolution and Angels Forever, some of my favourite unreleased songs

She probably doesn't know what has or hasn't leaked-- watch her give us some unleaked and have no idea  :hdu:

Or, watch her not have copies of her own songs and use a masterpost to download them   :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

Also, I'm BEGGING for a detailed booklet/liner notes with this  :deadbanana:

o4qjp4j.png

I feel like these are very likely to appear:

1. TV In Black & White
  2. Us Against The World
  3. On Our Way
  4. Trash Magic
  5. Hollywood
  6. You Can Be the Boss
  7. Serial Killer

Serial Killer & You Can Be the Boss are easy shoe-ins forsure

I've seen people saying she'll select certain tracks from AKA but I'd doubt that, it's just wasted space for an already finished project

Also didn't she mention Hollywood's Dead & sang some saying she liked the track? or was i dreaming 

idk i feel like most of the album outtakes (untouchable 5, some BtD outtakes except Kinda Outta Luck bc it uses GKIT in it, and the paradise outtakes like AFFA and HD) are the easiest to implement; but older songs would be an absolute dream

Serial Killer & You Can Be the Boss are easy shoe-ins forsure

I've seen people saying she'll select certain tracks from AKA but I'd doubt that, it's just wasted space for an already finished project

Also didn't she mention Hollywood's Dead & sang some saying she liked the track? or was i dreaming 

idk i feel like most of the album outtakes (untouchable 5, some BtD outtakes except Kinda Outta Luck bc it uses GKIT in it, and the paradise outtakes like AFFA and HD) are the easiest to implement; but older songs would be an absolute dream

Yeah I think the LDR tracks are unlikely since they were 'released' in some form, ya know?

I think the BTD 'outtakes' are most likely as well since they're the ones that are most 'finished'.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah I think the LDR tracks are unlikely since they were 'released' in some form, ya know?

I think the BTD 'outtakes' are most likely as well since they're the ones that are most 'finished'.

i'm even skeptical about the ones that are most finished; while some like QoD, Prom Song, and Serial Killer sound 100% polished practically everything else sounds kind of dated or demo-ish you feel? 

It also raises the question of 'is she going to just throw the tracks on there' for a profit/maybe introduce a few unknowns only to make $ off of the tracks? Is she gonna re-record them? Update the instrumentals? 

Even though it seems like 80% confirmed to be an actual actual thing (not like a 'soon' or i'll consider it) with basically confirmed tracks there's so many questions :defeated: I just can't wait in general what the era has to offer.

Albeit it was a rocky yet fun at times pre-release the post is looking to have incredible potential. With already 3 MVs off the album so early and the possibilities for more, multiple shows in late summer/fall, 2018 Lollapalooza (iirc), and the potential of another major tour, the Miles Kane collab, the idea of a Paradise pt. 2 or a triple song EP of RBFY,YOS, & BAR- AND then this stuff

oh my godddddd :rip:

she needs to rework some of them. its not 2011 anymore

if she reworks the songs, be sure that all of them will have "muddy trap"

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E