KillForLove

Cardi B

It’s the 5 year anniversary of Invasion Of Privacy!

This album spawned 2 diamond #1 hits including the Latina smash ‘I like it’ and being the first female rapper to get a solo #1 since 1997 with ‘Bodak Yellow.

It was critically acclaimed, and was one of the first female album to chart all of its songs on the hot 100, and also the first album in HISTORY to have all of tracks certified platinum. What a moment:gclap:

sUNfyVv.jpg

Fun fact: She was pregnant during the recording of this album, so she had to shoot all the videos before she starting showing. She used to lock herself in the studio for days at a time trying to record the album before she gave birth. Half the songs couldn’t make it in the album because she was very sick and it showed on her voice. She had 1 chance to make or break her career and it payed off!

Now to wait for the sophomore…

3 minutes ago, sweetener said:

interesting! sad she seems to have lost that drive to follow up the album. 

she had some much momentum after WAP and Up, it’s rare that you get 2 #1 hits in a row, she should’ve dropped that album then. but baby number 2 came along:xgiggle:

41 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

she had some much momentum after WAP and Up, it’s rare that you get 2 #1 hits in a row, she should’ve dropped that album then. but baby number 2 came along:xgiggle:

ikr... but Warner really tanked both of their rap girls because how are Cardi AND Saweetie both flopping rn? :rip:

giphy.gif

I once talked with my boyfriend about "the three artists we would have no problem erasing from the music industry" - among my choices was cardi. She irritates me and that literal disgusting wap-trash she released some years ago, omg...

1 minute ago, AOK said:

I once talked with my boyfriend about "the three artists we would have no problem erasing from the music industry" - among my choices was cardi. She irritates me and that literal disgusting wap-trash she released some years ago, omg...

do you just have a problem with black female rappers thriving and being confident with their sexuality or something? cause this + your recent post in the ice spice thread give me that idea…

it’s okay if you don’t like wap as a song but the way you also add the word disgusting before it as if a woman can’t sing about their sexuality, something that men have been doing for years, we’re in the 21st century. not to mention that you stan sky ferreira and her tits are out on the ntmt cover so what’s the problem with ice spice or cardi celebrating what makes them a woman. 

stop being such a hater, you just went through ethel cain, taylor swift, ice spice and cardi’s threads and 3/4 times you made a post about how you hate them for no reason… get a job 

I'm just giving my opinion BartenderDeco.

I have every right to call a song disgusting if I feel like it is so to me. Do I talk about sexuality anywhere in these posts? No. Do I mention anything by a male performer? No. Did I say anything about Ice Spice's sexuality? No. I just said she's in someway annoying to me.

Ethel Cain, yes, boring - another opinion to which I am entitled.

Do I insult anyone? No.