Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

That crowd was NOT NEARLY as insane as I had feared. It was strangely better after she started. That long time of waiting after the initial rush to the stage was the worst part.

I think she was fantastic. Too short, yes. But this was my 4th time seeing her so I knew what to expect. I also thought everyone was a fool for shouting for Body Electric! I would have preferred a full Love. And no Heroin. *cries* Hopefully she'll do that in NYC next month!

HOLY FUCK when they let you guys stand up it was soooo crazy looking from up here. I wish I had notice so I could have gotten videoI'm gonna follow you

I'm @trica__ people can follow me if they want, I'll post vids and pics

Trica what the FUCK happened to ur insta

Last night was so special I got to see Lana up close and dude she's literally an angel sent from above, her face was flawless like her nose and cheeks popped out so softly. I can't believe my short ass survived cause The crowd was tough af, it was literally like a wave of people pushing against each other and so many people were fighting or having panic attacks, there was a guy who went through people's legs, everyone kicked him. Like once they got us in they sat us on the floor and people that were way in the front were relying on what the guards were saying that we will still be sitting down for another hour so they went to the bathroom but out of no where people just got up and started running so the people in the front lost their spots but I'm happy I got to see her so close, like I fr could have died right there and I would die so happy.

"She didn’t overburden her set with songs from her new album, but she also largely avoided the sublime cool of her last album, “Honeymoon.” Instead, she leaned heavily on the woozy romance of “Born to Die,” and the songs from her latest — especially “White Mustang” — that evoke a similar mood."

Even The NY Times noticed. :toofunny:

Thanks for sharing!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

"She didn’t overburden her set with songs from her new album, but she also largely avoided the sublime cool of her last album, “Honeymoon.” Instead, she leaned heavily on the woozy romance of “Born to Die,” and the songs from her latest — especially “White Mustang” — that evoke a similar mood."

Even The NY Times noticed. :toofunny:

Thanks for sharing!

yes...when will lana?  :hooker:

you're welcome :kiss:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Last night was so special I got to see Lana up close and dude she's literally an angel sent from above, her face was flawless like her nose and cheeks popped out so softly. I can't believe my short ass survived cause The crowd was tough af, it was literally like a wave of people pushing against each other and so many people were fighting or having panic attacks, there was a guy who went through people's legs, everyone kicked him. Like once they got us in they sat us on the floor and people that were way in the front were relying on what the guards were saying that we will still be sitting down for another hour so they went to the bathroom but out of no where people just got up and started running so the people in the front lost their spots but I'm happy I got to see her so close, like I fr could have died right there and I would die so happy.

My sister went to check the merch+bathroom at like, 7:20 ish while everyone was still on the floor and then I gave up our close spots so we would stay together because she couldn't push her way back in once it was standing   :facepalm:

So I was scrolling through her Instagram comments and read that people are going to sue her (lol) cause they got hurt last night and when security told her before the show that they thought it would be a better idea to put barricades for every row she refused

So I was scrolling through her Instagram comments and read that people are going to sue her (lol) cause they got hurt last night and when security told her before the show that they thought it would be a better idea to put barricades for every row she refused

omg what if this is lana's new plan. like she hates us so much shes killing us in every show :defeated:

???, ?????????

Trica what the FUCK happened to ur insta

I deactivated it lmao idk why, I killed my fb a week ago and after the withdrawals subsided I liked being without it so when I was drunk (shocker I know) last night I killed my insta as well. But yeah I'm sober now and bored so imma bring it back

LIZARD PEOPLE