Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

I love the fact that she's going back to Bill Graham..

The last time she was there the show was so crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qg4lsWSkX4

I just showed this to my husband and now he says he doesn't want to go lmfao. I said I'll sell his ticket and go alone but he said he'll go.

Got kinda excited to go alone tho cuz I'd go be a real Stan and camp out all day long. He wants no part of that. We're gonna end up in the back and it's making me sad right now kinda but hey at least I'll be there.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Does someone have an extra presale code that they can please let me have? Please DM me.

Good luck.. but some people on here are saying the presale is already sold out, even with a code!

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

I attended this show, and oh my god... let me just tell you...

During no point during the show was I ever standing perfectly upright with both feet on the ground. The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays . Because the crowd was constantly moving, I somehow shifted all the way to 3rd row when I started off somewhere between 6th-10th row. I remember at one point we all tilted at 30 degree angles to the left, then the right, then the back, before being upright again. I don't really know how else to describe that moment, but it was like everyone was falling over all at once. I'm surprised the whole crowd didn't topple to the floor. It was pretty terrifying. But we just kept sliding until everyone was upright again. It was hectic guys, I'm telling you. The most wild concert experience I've ever had. 

Oh, and a literal fistfight broke out during 'Young & Beautiful' like three feet away from where I was. I just thought the juxtaposition of Lana up on stage singing a beautiful lovesong ballad and some gays screaming at each other and throwing punches was so hilarious. Eventually one of them got socked in the nose and was bleeding and had to be carried out of the crowd.

& Towards the end of the show, I think at Video Games which was the third to last song, this gay literally made like a drill formation. He put his hands in a triangle formation over his head and would bend over and just charge through people to try to get to the front. At this point I was 4th row and was not about to let this gay push me back any further so I took my gum out and put it in his hair without him even noticing. To this day, I still view this as the worst thing I've ever done to another human being, but.... *Kim Kardashian 'it's what she deserves' gif*

At the end of the show, I was literally drenched in other people's sweat (the guy I was standing next to was soaking through his shirt and of course I was pushed up against him, it was so nasty) and the floor was COVERED in weaves, sweaters, lipsticks, glasses, books, etc. You couldn't even see the floor.. soooo many fucking hair extensions, guys.

My feet were completely destroyed after the show too from everyone stepping on them, but I really didn't care about that during the show, I just suffered through it. But for about a week afterwards I had to wear slippers every day lol. I thought for sure my boss was going to be on my arse about it because she was reeeaaally particular about our work dress guidelines, but she was a total G and completely understood and let it slide lol. 

It was the most wild thing I've ever experienced from top to bottom, but of course it was 100% worth it and I'd do it a million times over. #anythingforlana

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This video is great and will be a future document of the insane fandom of Lana Del Rey. Every fan should watch. I experienced similar when I saw her at the House of Blues in Boston. It is because of this video and Elizabeth (Californialuv84) that I started my Lana and Bob channel!!

Is this show all General Admission? I can not go as I am on the other coast but if there are reserved seats I might and try to get some for someone. Pricing on Ticketmaster says $59 so I have the feeling it's all GA.

Is this show all General Admission? I can not go as I am on the other coast but if there are reserved seats I might and try to get some for someone. Pricing on Ticketmaster says $59 so I have the feeling it's all GA.

It is all general admission but there are seats on the balcony you can sit in, not assigned tho. Im sure everyone will be standing on the floor and there will be tons of empty seats

LIZARD PEOPLE

I GOT TICKETS! It was crazy. I am so happy right now! I thought they were sold out cause no tickets were found until I clicked refresh about 69 times. I got my hands on 3 ticket but time ran out and I died until I clicked refresh again, it went through but there was an error during the process so no more Lana, at that point I gave up but then I heard God aka Lana telling me to not give up so I went for the button again and guess what it went through. Thank you God aka Lana Del Rey for believing in me. 

I attended this show, and oh my god... let me just tell you...

During no point during the show was I ever standing perfectly upright with both feet on the ground. The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays . Because the crowd was constantly moving, I somehow shifted all the way to 3rd row when I started off somewhere between 6th-10th row. I remember at one point we all tilted at 30 degree angles to the left, then the right, then the back, before being upright again. I don't really know how else to describe that moment, but it was like everyone was falling over all at once. I'm surprised the whole crowd didn't topple to the floor. It was pretty terrifying. But we just kept sliding until everyone was upright again. It was hectic guys, I'm telling you. The most wild concert experience I've ever had. 

Oh, and a literal fistfight broke out during 'Young & Beautiful' like three feet away from where I was. I just thought the juxtaposition of Lana up on stage singing a beautiful lovesong ballad and some gays screaming at each other and throwing punches was so hilarious. Eventually one of them got socked in the nose and was bleeding and had to be carried out of the crowd.

& Towards the end of the show, I think at Video Games which was the third to last song, this gay literally made like a drill formation. He put his hands in a triangle formation over his head and would bend over and just charge through people to try to get to the front. At this point I was 4th row and was not about to let this gay push me back any further so I took my gum out and put it in his hair without him even noticing. To this day, I still view this as the worst thing I've ever done to another human being, but.... *Kim Kardashian 'it's what she deserves' gif*

At the end of the show, I was literally drenched in other people's sweat (the guy I was standing next to was soaking through his shirt and of course I was pushed up against him, it was so nasty) and the floor was COVERED in weaves, sweaters, lipsticks, glasses, books, etc. You couldn't even see the floor.. soooo many fucking hair extensions, guys.

My feet were completely destroyed after the show too from everyone stepping on them, but I really didn't care about that during the show, I just suffered through it. But for about a week afterwards I had to wear slippers every day lol. I thought for sure my boss was going to be on my arse about it because she was reeeaaally particular about our work dress guidelines, but she was a total G and completely understood and let it slide lol. 

It was the most wild thing I've ever experienced from top to bottom, but of course it was 100% worth it and I'd do it a million times over. #anythingforlana

I'm not nervous at all now...  :O

The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays .

bigstock-Flamingo-742384.jpg

giphy.gif

4cf1366992f0dd18f2cca09039b301df.jpg

article-1300471967401-0b3b69c800000578-4

article-1367595-0B3B457A00000578-521_634

We've always fascinated her.

The last time I saw her at Bill Graham I noticed a lot of crazy things happening in the crowd too. I was working before the show so I didn't get to go inside until "Cola" was just finishing. I don't know what happened before I got there but as soon as I walked in the main doors a girl ran out screaming and crying. Then I noticed another girl who fainted just a couple seconds after the first one.

I stood pretty much towards the back of the floor for the majority of the show. I got as close as I could without being a part of the huge wave of people constantly moving around. From the back it looked really scary and people were screaming as the crowd collectively swayed from side to side.

In this video at 4:15 Lana even mentions the crowd and she jokes around saying "we're losing people left and right" when another body was carried out of the crowd... so crazy

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg