Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

I'm honestly kind of nervous for this show after reading all these stories. Ugh I just want to have a good time and listen to her sing and be reasonably close to the stage! But I don't want to die

And please god let her wear a cute outfit

I can only hope it won't be as crazy as the 2014 show. But I have a feeling this one will at least be a LITTLE calmer

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

It's only been 2 days since someone asked lol but has anyone gotten their tickets or even an email? Beginning to get annoyed. Is this normal?

I did get my tickets. I hope you have gotten yours by now? 

per the email from the Bill Graham Civic this morning, lineup starts at 8am the day of show not before. Anyone going that early?... 

Enjoy the show everyone!!!!!!!! Remember HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE. If they won't let you bring water in then bring money and buy some!! Being on your feet and fighting the crowd can take a lot out of you.

I did get my tickets. I hope you have gotten yours by now? per the email from the Bill Graham Civic this morning, lineup starts at 8am the day of show not before. Anyone going that early?...

Yes I did! Can't fucking wait. I gotta work in the AM so I won't be able to get towards the front and I'm scared of The San Francisco Gays™ lmao but I'm gonna try to go upstairs to the seats and try to get close to the stage up there

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm a gay man and The San Francisco Gays™ frighten me as well. Haha. I really hope the show is not as crazy as all that. I'm not willing to line up before 4 or 5 so I'll just deal with whatever view I can get. I've been visiting from out of town and this city has worn me out. I just want to survive the show!

Does anyone know the setlist?

Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
Something like that. Maybe she could open with Body Electric instead of Cruel World. Maybe she won't play Love. But those are just possibilites and most of the songs in the list are gonna be played.

Okay ignore the "Play video" thingy, I took the list from that setlists website

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif