Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

not bad, maybe a bit boring for some longtime lana concert goers but not disappointing for me!! also your signature is perfection

Thank you :) 

I've only been in one of her concerts and it was back in 2013 so this setlist wouldn't be so bad either.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Am I the only one who's not looking forward to only getting 3 or 4 songs from Lust For Life?

I wish that at least half of this set list was Lust tracks, but clearly that's not happening....

My dream set list would honestly just be the whole album from beginning to end.. can you imagine? Ending with Get Free? I would die happy

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

Am I the only one who's not looking forward to only getting 3 or 4 songs from Lust For Life?

I wish that at least half of this set list was Lust tracks, but clearly that's not happening....

My dream set list would honestly just be the whole album from beginning to end.. can you imagine? Ending with Get Free? I would die happy

Yeah most of us are tired of BTD songs on the set list. I'd die if I heard Heroin, When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing and 13 Beaches live.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

the same as the usual ones  :creep:

Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
Something like that. Maybe she could open with Body Electric instead of Cruel World. Maybe she won't play Love. But those are just possibilites and most of the songs in the list are gonna be played.

Okay ignore the "Play video" thingy, I took the list from that setlists website

Thank You so much!

Do you guys know if we can bring a small bag to the show? Or at least a portable charger inside?

Yes you can bring a small bag. 

I'm so excited for this show and I really hope she sings Ride!!! She didn't sing it at the Hollywood Bowl which made me so upset :((

sgopYhV.gif

She only played 2 songs from Honeymoon when I saw her last year. I'm still waiting for a Honeymoon setlist! Haha... I'd be pretty happy if she does 4 LFL songs.

No lining up before 8am!! And they said you can bring a sealed bottle of water in.. I think two per person

https://twitter.com/ChristianSaad/status/904260807805902848

I heard people started lining up yesterday and they even had a security guard watching them so I guess they gave up on that rule pretty quick lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

Making myself relevant  :P 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/108/entry-478-lana-in-sf/

Decided I'm gonna try to enjoy the show from a balcony spot. I don't want to deal with savage fans when all Lana wants to do is share her music with us especially in this tumultuous time we live in.

I can't wait for this show!!!

I really want front row but I'm probably gonna go for balcony :/

Decided I'm gonna try to enjoy the show from a balcony spot. I don't want to deal with savage fans when all Lana wants to do is share her music with us especially in this tumultuous time we live in.

I can't wait for this show!!!

I'm going for balcony too

LIZARD PEOPLE

Also I feel like being in the front row, other fans would totally ruin the show for me. I don't need people singing the lyrics LOUDER than Lana in my ear. Pushing me, shoving me, elbowing me, trying to get to the barricade. SO many fights broke out last time and the entire crowd was just moving like a sea of people.. no thanks..

And to think just 5 years ago I saw Lana perform in a room with no one else there except for her band and a video camera.. ughhh take me the fuck back

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

Also I feel like being in the front row, other fans would totally ruin the show for me. I don't need people singing the lyrics LOUDER than Lana in my ear. Pushing me, shoving me, elbowing me, trying to get to the barricade. SO many fights broke out last time and the entire crowd was just moving like a sea of people.. no thanks..

And to think just 5 years ago I saw Lana perform in a room with no one else there except for her band and a video camera.. ughhh take me the fuck back

Yeah I really hate how fans sing the songs at the top of their lungs. Like why? I love belting out her songs in my god awful voice in the privacy of my car but at a show I want to hear her sing. I'm kind of excited to watch the sea of bodies from the balcony. I just hope I get a good view of her from up there :/

LIZARD PEOPLE

If anyone wants to meet up I might be headed to the venue right now to meet up with a friend in line..

My DM's on Twitter are open @ChristianSaad

P.S. One of my friends never got their tickets in the mail and they are calling Ticketmaster now to change their order to will call. Anyone else having that problem?

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg