latothemoon

Lust for Life - Charts & Sales

Lana's brand new album, Lust for Life, has debuted at number one in several countries including the US, UK, Canada, Norway, Australia, Spain and more. It actually debuted in the top 10 of almost every country it charted in, which is an impressive feat considering not as many artists are as successful internationally as Lana is. In its first week, Lust for Life sold approximately 194k units worldwide and debuted at #3 on the Global Album Chart http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week31-2017.htm.

This thread is a place to update chart & sales information on Lust for Life as time progresses.

Damn Lust for Life went number one in 9 countries and Honeymoon only went number 1 in 4 countries

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

becuase lust for life is actually a good album :hottie:

Reported. Thank you for volunteering to help export the filth and trashy opinions multiple user's here hold so valiantly. 

Damn Lust for Life went number one in 9 countries and Honeymoon only went number 1 in 4 countries

becuase lust for life is actually a good album :hottie:

I'm really worried that you guys think that the sales determine if an album/song is good or not. I mean, by your logic, Despacito must be a fucking great song. Yikes

Good thread for reference

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm really worried that you guys think that the sales determine if an album/song is good or not. I mean, by your logic, Despacito must be a fucking great song. Yikes

I never said that, I just thought the big difference was interesting   :noparty:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m