Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

9th August | Lana Del Rey @ Øya Festival Oslo, Norway

Its been raining for 10 hours now and its only getting more extreme. I doubt that Lana is gonna come down from stage tbh

https://twitter.com/13_Beaches/status/895313764559372288

Whoooaaaa, it was the same when Coldplay played in Gothenburg - the second pre act had to cancel their performance so they wouldn't get electrocuted! :ohno: The rain was literally pouring right on top of the keyboard!

Hopefully she will, if only for a few minutes, as a reward for you guys!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Its been raining for 10 hours now and its only getting more extreme. I doubt that Lana is gonna come down from stage tbh

https://twitter.com/13_Beaches/status/895313764559372288

sajhsdk omg. scandinavian festivals = rain boots, no matter the season. i learned my lesson 2 months ago in Denmark, lol. i was in Oslo this weekend and it didn't rain that much at all, i guess i got lucky. really hope it stops raining so heavily later tonight during her concert. have fun!! <3 (also, someone else here from switzerland, omg!)

sajhsdk omg. scandinavian festivals = rain boots, no matter the season. i learned my lesson 2 months ago in Denmark, lol. i was in Oslo this weekend and it didn't rain that much at all, i guess i got lucky. really hope it stops raining so heavily later tonight during her concert. have fun!! <3 (also, someone else here from switzerland, omg!)

French or German speaking tho? Cuz all the Swiss fans I met were from the Romandie and my French sucks

It nearly stopped raining now, it better stay that way

image.png

Some girl I follow on Twitter just accidentally got to front row in front of the stairs just because some people left after whoever ended their set just a while ago. I should be so lucky on Friday tbh  :flutter:  :deadbanana:

I don't blame her, I would dress in a sweater too if I'm used to the California heat. xD I'm pretty sure the rain from Norway will come to Gothenburg/Sweden by the time for her festival show here o Saturday - kinda happy now that I can't go because of exams. I don't wanna wait 12+ hours in rain and freezing temperatures again. Once this summer was enough. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1. Body Electric

2. Cherry

3. Shades Of Cool

4. Blue Jeans

5. Born To Die

( - White Mustang ? )

( - Cruel World ? )

6. Music To Watch Boys To

she went down to the fans during born to die

i76mrxw.png