SlowGinFizzzz

P!NK

I can't believe there was no thread for her until now. :rip:

14cb505c811df1d8eaf8433e9a1b3a62.jpg

Y'all know P!NK, she is one of the most successful artists of the 2000s and 2010s, having sold almost 50 million albums so far, as well as one of the most fascinating live acts of our time. Her latest album, "The Truth About Love", was released in 2012 and debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, and almost five years later she is finally ready to release her seventh studio album. The lead single "What About Us" will be available on Thursday!

giphy.gif

"What About Us" single cover

I'm sure you all know her songs, but I'm going to list some anyway:

"Who Knew"

"U + Ur Hand"

"Dear Mr. President"

"So What"

"Try"

"Just Give Me A Reason"

As you can probably tell, I'm super excited for this! :party:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well, it definitely sounds different than a typical P!nk lead single, I'm not sure whether I love it or not... I think it'll grow a lot on me, though. And luckily, my radio station already started playing it on heavy rotation today, as they always do with her songs. :party:

The album consists of 13 songs, it doesn't look like there's going to be a deluxe edition. Co-writers and producers include Steve Mac, Johnny McDaid, Max Martin, Shellback, Jack Antonoff, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin and Busbee. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I AM SHOOK she's finally releasing her old albums on vinyl, one week before the new album drops! Well, at least Can't Take Me Home, M!ssundaztood and Try This for now, but I'm sure I'm Not Dead and Funhouse will follow soon after that.

3IUsZlw.jpg

hQtvhTG.jpg

mE4gSgS.jpg

I'm not even a big fan of her first two albums, but I guess I'll have to buy them all. :defeated:

Try This, though. :flutter: :worship:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif