Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Way Out West festival, Gothenburg, Sweden - 12th August 2017

she needs to fix the band.. Their intrumentals are higher then her voice oh god

:awkney: :awkney:

I love to see her happy and dancing :flutter: :flutter:

its not the band who's in charge of the sound and mixing though :awkney:

i76mrxw.png 

Göteborgs-Posten, the city's own newspaper, gave Lana 3/5 and the reporter writes "She barely has the energy to sing half of the songs and I'm afraid that she's gonna fall asleep." Gurl... wtf? I think you're the sleepy one and couldn't hear her properly??

Also wrote that some songs were great (Cherry, Ultraviolence, Love...) but otherwise it doesn't sound like the reporter was impressed. Except for her love for the fans.

From what I saw on all the clips, she sounded amazing and she's not lazy for letting the fans sing along... she just loves hearing us. :crossed:

Source: http://www.gp.se/nöje/musik/till-och-med-lana-del-rey-kan-bli-för-blasé-1.4527906

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

THAT DRESS  :defeated:

but i agree she needs to sing more (at least the mic should be louder)

coz now that she has the backing vocals and fans always scream along the lines...   :toofunny:

can't get over how she always skips the "f**king crazy" line in ride and let the crowd sing and skips the chorus in MTWBT 

giphy.gif

Göteborgs-Posten, the city's own newspaper, gave Lana 3/5 and the reporter writes "She barely has the energy to sing half of the songs and I'm afraid that she's gonna fall asleep." Gurl... wtf? I think you're the sleepy one and couldn't hear her properly??

Also wrote that some songs were great (Cherry, Ultraviolence, Love...) but otherwise it doesn't sound like the reporter was impressed. Except for her love for the fans.

From what I saw on all the clips, she sounded amazing and she's not lazy for letting the fans sing along... she just loves hearing us. :crossed:

Source: http://www.gp.se/nöje/musik/till-och-med-lana-del-rey-kan-bli-för-blasé-1.4527906

We all know she doesn't put effort into her live performances, as fans we overlook this and give her a pass because we just crave her to give us something, anything. Casual listeners are not like this of course.

Look at all her smiles, she was so happy..! :flutter: https://instagram.com/p/BXt7NaYFxZy/

but i agree she needs to sing more (at least the mic should be louder)

coz now that she has the backing vocals and fans always scream along the lines...   :toofunny:

We all know she doesn't put effort into her live performances, as fans we overlook this and give her a pass because we just crave her to give us something, anything. Casual listeners are not like this of course.

Of course, but I don't think it's ok to say that Lana seemed sleepy - she was very much awake from what I could see. Also, I would like to see her sing more and let the audience sing along less (we've payed to hear her after all), but they also need to fix the mixing. There were times in London where I couldn't hear her because of all the fans. It's not perfect, and I don't mind that they rated the show 3/5 or that this might not have been the reporter's kind of music but... Lana didn't sound sleepy. Sure, she doesn't sing so strongly anymore but... still. Don't call her sleepy. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When is the next concert? The krakow one is in 6 days..I think she shouldn't return to America

As far as we know, it's Krakow... She might have taken the flight home to the US. The early flights from the airport that she might have taken are two flights to London - from there she could switch to the US I guess.

Alex's and Ashley's Insta tells they were at the airport around 5:15 and 5:46 respectively. First flight to London went 7:10. =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Look at all her smiles, she was so happy..! :flutter: https://instagram.com/p/BXt7NaYFxZy/

Of course, but I don't think it's ok to say that Lana seemed sleepy - she was very much awake from what I could see. Also, I would like to see her sing more and let the audience sing along less (we've payed to hear her after all), but they also need to fix the mixing. There were times in London where I couldn't hear her because of all the fans. It's not perfect, and I don't mind that they rated the show 3/5 or that this might not have been the reporter's kind of music but... Lana didn't sound sleepy. Sure, she doesn't sing so strongly anymore but... still. Don't call her sleepy. :crossed:

Look up summertime or especially born to die. She barely sings in these songs, as long as the critics don't say she can't sing which is a stupid statement a 3/5 is valid when u consider that most of these people hold her live version against the studio recordings.

Her next show is in 6 days, Stella posted a photo four hours ago which doesn't look like an airport at all so I don't think she's going home yet. Maybe she's gonna go to London and stay there for 4/5 days inbetween. We don't know if they have anything scheduled or if she just has some days off.

i76mrxw.png 

a dress and no ugly middle parting for her hair? she looks like her 2013 self  :wowcry:  .. she's really giving us everything we want this era god bless america  :krylie:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7